Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This "You can't be incel under 18" thing is kinda bullshit, for a few reasons.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
My looks really did not change since I was 16, at least the things not in my control. I didn't get any taller, my face didn't change drastically or anything like that. The only change to my appearance is a gain in muscle mass.

The way girls interact and react to you when you're both 16, guaranteed that this is how it will be for the rest of your life. If you were seriously struggling attracting a partner before highschool, it's highly unlikely that's going to change after highschool.

It's bullshit for a large majority of people who are fucked enough to join a niche hated online forum, but there are a few cases where there may be some hope.

Generally true,but they are exceptions.

Don't know why that response made me laugh

My looks really did not change since I was 16, at least the things not in my control. I didn't get any taller, my face didn't change drastically or anything like that. The only change to my appearance is a gain in muscle mass.

The way girls interact and react to you when you're both 16, guaranteed that this is how it will be for the rest of your life. If you were seriously struggling attracting a partner before highschool, it's highly unlikely that's going to change after highschool.
It means there is still hope with late puberty or mewing or some other shit. Once you are full developed, it is fully over.

You can be fully mature (gone through puberty and no more growth) at 16 or 17 and it still would be over despite who says about the magic number 18

ikr i was an incel before 18 and still am today

I think its more about the average age of losing virginity. For example a 15 year old can have all the attributes of an incel but since many non-incel kids their age are still virgins its too early to make the call.
But once most people in your age category have ascended its correct to be labelled an incel.
I've literally seen 'teencels' on this forum who ascended before they even hit 20.

The thing is some people can be late bloomers, some normies may not start dating until 18, if you are over 20 then you can't be considered a late bloomer.

Very good stuff however I won't have enough time to read all of this at the moment so I've bookmarked this for later. From what I've read so far very good response, very high IQ I'll read the rest another time.

Those who says that are also one of us just denying and think they're chadlites

Very good stuff however I won't have enough time to read all of this at the moment so I've bookmarked this for later. From what I've read so far very good response, very high IQ I'll read the rest another time.
innit

I knew it was over for me at 16 years old, had a 2/10 face back then and still have a 2/10 face now (20 years old)

This gatekeeping really does need to stop. In most cases your face and height are for the most part as good as they’re gonna get even before you’re 18. There is a chance they will change, but this is in the minority of cases

I think its more about the average age of losing virginity. For example a 15 year old can have all the attributes of an incel but since many non-incel kids their age are still virgins its too early to make the call.
But once most people in your age category have ascended its correct to be labelled an incel.
I've literally seen 'teencels' on this forum who ascended before they even hit 20.
ok? and so what? they ascend and leave. that's what happens. can happen with others

i'd say middle schoolers don't belong but high school kids are ok in general. 15 or 16 minimum though

ive been incel since birth lol. also you gained muscle mass jfl mogs me into shit

This gatekeeping really does need to stop. In most cases your face and height are for the most part as good as they’re gonna get even before you’re 18. There is a chance they will change, but this is in the minority of cases

The only exception I am willing to make is if you're 6ft+ but you were fat during your youth. Somebody like that, yeah if they lost weight and got a good physique they will be able to make it.

OP is under 18.

If you claim men aren't fully mature by 16, then you must also believe women aren't fully mature by 14 (Due to earlier puberty) and vice-versa, no?

You can only be incel under 18 if
a) you are severely deformed (burn/acid victim, genetic disease);
b) you failed despite trying countless times (minimum 1 attempt to looksmax one aspect of your face, like haircut, and at least 5 warm approachings).

I see both sides, but most of the time the "hard" shit that happens to you when you are under 18 most likely stems from a multitude of factors. I have had all of the hard shit hit me since I turned 18, granted I had a few moments when that collimated into me becoming an incel that happened when I was under 18.

I had so many incel traits by the time I was already 15 or 16. It was only at 19 where I learned about incels ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back