Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this year sucks

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
posting here and talking to brocels online is the only reason how im coping and not wanting to rope every day. i lost a lot of friends this year that i trusted but they betrayed me and abandoned me because they think im annoying. i hate those people and i cant get over it. 2023 was a lot better because of debateITS and everything was a lot more fun.

every year sucks as an incel

Another year without a gf is another year wasted

It nevER gets better :blackpill:

I feel like every year gets a little bit worse since years. Every new year, my brain tries to trick me into thinking how much better the last year was

Last edited:
I fee like every year gets a little bit worse since years. Every new year, my brain tries to trick me into thinking how much better the last year was
i relate to this. the past always feels better. life always gets worse though.

i relate to this. the past always feels better. life always gets worse though.
Its a survival mechanism so we dont rope. If we would see our past for what it was without the sugar coating and copium then we'd rope

Yea it has been a shitty year. Basically all my friends and family went through hardships and nothing very exciting happened