Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This year inceldom will be eradicated

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
India superpower now, so will make genetically engineered mousegirls for domestic ownership

Mousegirls

I want a mouse bitch with the brain and ears of a mouse but the body of a loli.

I want her inteligent enough to appreciate culture, and 100% monogamous. Then we will watch japanese cartoons together, then will go to museum, then to art exibition, and then to forest for drinking and fucking
It might be hard to make her monogamous with a femoid brain. With a mouse brain all you have to do is spray cheeze whiz on your dick.

It might be hard to make her monogamous with a femoid brain. With a mouse brain all you have to do is spray cheeze whiz on your dick.
Thats wy brain must be engineered a lot, for creating advanced mousegirls, not just thots with tails and years

Thats wy brain must be engineered a lot, for creating advanced mousegirls, not just thots with tails and years
The scientists have to figure out how to remove the thot dna from their female human genes.

The scientists have to figure out how to remove the thot dna from their female human genes.
No problem for superpower2020

I want nekos not mouses.

I prefer cat girls over mouse girls tbh ( to be honest ) a bunny girl would be fucking ideal ngl ( not gonna lie )

I prefer cat girls over mouse girls tbh ( to be honest ) a bunny girl would be fucking ideal ngl ( not gonna lie )
I rather get a dog girl.

happy new year napoleon

Let's hope. I would settle for the loli, don't even need her to be half mouse.
Happy New year btw.

Over for catcels.