Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This WW2 Soldier Does He Mog You?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
1024px American Boy Meets British Girl  Love and Romance on the Home Front Bournemouth Engla

Can't say for sure with this picture

Bigger man than I will ever be.

Can’t say for sure but black and white picture hide a lot of facial features such as acne. I have seen countless black and white pictures of my grandpa in the army and it looked like he had no acne while he did have a severe case of acne.

Can’t say for sure but black and white picture hide a lot of facial features such as acne. I have seen countless black and white pictures of my grandpa in the army and it looked like he had no acne while he did have a severe case of acne.
My grandpas face was fucked up from being bit by a dog. He finally married my Grandma in his early 30s. She settled for him but she worked throughout most of their marriage.

My grandpas face was fucked up from being bit by a dog. He finally married my Grandma in his early 30s.
Shows how much easier it was to get a foid 60-70 years ago compared to now, curse this society

Don't think so, but the frog perspective of this photo may be very unflattering

Shows how much easier it was to get a foid 60-70 years ago compared to now, curse this society
She didn't really want him. He had to ask her out a few times. She wanted a college man.

Yes, he seems average to me

The American soldiers were based in my area during WW2, many local women moved back to America with them, I bet that angered some men at the time, mongrel whites breeding into their family

Not in terms of facial features but he whitemogs me, hairmogs me and probably skullshapemogs me.

Overall, we're around the same level I'd say.

He is white so that’s a yes by default

I might facemog him very slightly but im certain he lifemogs and bodymogs me

no shit and fakecel if he doesnt

guys fucking hairline on sides is nearly at his eyes. wonder if he lost it.

Of course he does

From that angle yes. He mogs me pretty clearly.

of course he mogs me brutally

They're closer looksmatched than today's couples.

facially no, but he's white and comes across white women at a rate 10x more than I come across black women