Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This would be my goal looksmaxx

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I could achieve his physique after a few cycles. Same tattoos and a slightly bigger beard, only difference would be that I'm white and blonde. Most of the acne scarring would be covered up by the beard. Also look at this crossfit foid saying she'd fuck this guy. So piss.

Sh1
Sh2
Sh

I like the way he arch his back

ideal body. how tall is he?

Considering our luck, you would have narrow shoulders, wide hips, acne, and make gains that natty could make.

Nah, my frame is bigger than average. Acne may come back tho, gotta be careful with that. Hips aren't wide, ass is huge tho. I surpass a lot of roiders in strength currently.
probably but an incel can dream huehuhuehue

Nah, my frame is bigger than average. Acne may come back tho, gotta be careful with that. Hips aren't wide, ass is huge tho. I surpass a lot of roiders in strength currently.

probably but an incel can dream huehuhuehue
Pm me your face, you can see mine just for trust sakes

no bro, u just joined 2 days ago, can't trust.
Understandable, but keep in mind how much face matters. When it comes to the body, women only care about how little body fat there is, as long as you aren't Auschwitz mode

Understandable, but keep in mind how much face matters. When it comes to the body, women only care about how little body fat there is, as long as you aren't Auschwitz mode
i agree
face>height>status>money>body

There's no way in hell you don't have some degree of autism janoy.

There's no way in hell you don't have some degree of autism janoy.
reported for bullying.
anywhooo, you'll see buddy boyo, you'll see. this is definitely within my reach. i squatted 500lbs when I was 18 at 15% BF.

he has a bloat soy face and he's juiced out of his fucking ass

masculinity is your facial bones, not how much shit you can inject

beard would take care of facial problems, one more major acne scar surgery to go too, tattoos for bad boy halo.
he has a bloat soy face and he's juiced out of his fucking ass

masculinity is your facial bones, not how much shit you can inject
true but explain that spanish foid wanting his scott hisaka moon face cocksickle. this guys in prison btw for killing someone in a dui.

reported for bullying.
anywhooo, you'll see buddy boyo, you'll see. this is definitely within my reach. i squatted 500lbs when I was 18 at 15% BF.
I'm not bullying you. I'm dead serious.

There's no way in hell you're incel unless you're autistic.

it probably not gonna happen,sorry.