Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this worlds going to chew me up and spit me out

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
i'm such a sensitive little boy, i cower away from anything challenging and hate being wrong so i just dont attempt hard stuff.

i am terrified of saying the wrong thing so i stay quiet and i let others bully me. i will just be trampled on in a work environment, i can tell.

and girls make me so scared i hyperventilate and almost pass out so if i have to work with one i'll probably quit on the first day

:( :feelscry:

No hope for the weak out there,u have to 'man up' to go through this chit

No hope for the weak out there,u have to 'man up' to go through this chit
grrr. i cant tell you how many times i hear that and it still annoys me

Not born a female? Sorry, you're not allowed to be anything but strong. No one will support you if you're a weak man because you have no value.

am terrified of saying the wrong thing so i stay quiet and i let others bully me. i will just be trampled on in a work environment, i can tell.
Same man, always had a hard time with that.

@Blacktarpill is this your alt?

Not born a female? Sorry, you're not allowed to be anything but strong. No one will support you if you're a weak man because you have no value.
I felt that