Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News this world needs to be thrown into an inferno

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
it’s on its way there this world will be consumed by fire soon:lul::reeeeee:

noooooo future

Only way out is a true pandemic and not (((kung flu)))

This is the main reason why I Stem-maxxed, time to put my education to use :feelsokman:
:feelsUgh:
:yes:
:feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelskek::feelzez:
:feelsokman:

Nor these many males.

We need 300 females for every one male.

This is the only way you will see change....:feelzez::feelsokman:
There's a reason why during wars in the past, fighting age males of conquered peoples were usually killed off, but the Foids were kept around. Now it's all that stupid "muh Geneva Convention".

Last edited:
Nor these many males.

We need 300 females for every one male.

This is the only way you will see change....:feelzez::feelsokman:
I don't wanna be one of the those males whose job is to impregnate 300 women. My inferior genes will ruin mankind. I volunteer to be one of those men who must be exterminated in order to bring the male population down.

I don't wanna be one of the those males whose job is to impregnate 300 women. My inferior genes will ruin mankind. I volunteer to be one of those men who must be exterminated in order to bring the male population down.

You quite a philanthropist. Seriously.

Not many would do that.

I guess you blackpilled to the fucking core and do not wish your pain on others.

But ugly females need to killed as well based on your philosophy.

Because an ugly foids - will still create another YOU....

So what you are suggesting is not really feasible.

What is feasible?

Looksmatching. Foids are allowed access to Chad and Tyrone.

Are all males allowed access to Stacey? Fuck no....

Many men have gotten arrested not even saying anything sexual to a female.

Just striking up g-rated conversation while showered, dressed civilly and even keeping their hands to themselves.

Your philosophy is not the answer, my friend.

Looksmatching and more females than males is the answer.

Should be limits on how many males are born:

1) To prevent foids from rejecting their looksmatch and trying unfairly like a greedy perverted PIG to seek a 10/10 Chad when she is a 3/10 fat fucking disgusting slob.

2) To prevent any male from being single. Every single male after a certain age becomes a danger to the community if they come into extreme wealth and power with no female in sight after the age of 30 nor kids.

These type of men are often involved in organized criminal groups who have much wealth but zero female partner ever nor kids....

These same men also naturally take out their anger, rage, hatred and revenge against the same fucking sick disgusting mentally twisted society that outcasted them into a nobody by using their resources to destroy the government and those in charge.

That same piece of shit society decides that a 1/10 500 lbs foid deserves to get Chad for one night.....

But in a game of hypocrisy, that same society will try to make a an ugly male look like a some crazy person for just talking to a foid who is even uglier than him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: