Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This world made you incel

T

takurak

Banned
-
Everyone was given a destiny but this world took it away. No 'I grew wrong' 'I mouthbreathed when I was young' cope is why you're incel

This wasn't our destiny but this is the destiny this world has shaped for us all. It's not our faults in any way, it is society's fault. 

Reminder none of you would be incel in the 1950

Yup incels were created this way. Our destiny was to be at the bottom of society and nothing will change that

Living in 1930s Germany as a Jew >>> Living  incel in 2018

Yoyo said:
Living in 1930s Germany as a Jew >>> Living  incel in 2018
At least they had some excitement in life our life is soulless

SOMCEL said:
Yup incels were created this way. Our destiny was to be at the bottom of society and nothing will change that

Nothing is our fault and there is nothing we can do to change it. I laugh at incels believing in cope like looksmaxing

I literally grew wrong. I actually broke my nose twice because of my own doing, and that's the only reason I'm incel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I literally grew wrong. I actually broke my nose twice because of my own doing, and that's the only reason I'm incel.

How the hell did you break your nose twice?

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Cope

Lol didn't you say yourself even if your nose was fixed nothing would change?

hmm, we would have had a destiny in life if we werent ugly.

But no one made you incel op.

Our repulsive faces made us incel, nothing more, nothing less, its over.

takurak said:

Why I would have been ugly back then too.

NeverSubmit said:
At least they had some excitement in life our life is soulless

at least they had death

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Chad American football players break their noses and still look good. You can only pull it off if you are masculine tho

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Cope
Lol didn't you say yourself even if your nose was fixed nothing would change?
I never said that. My life would improve significantly, hell, I would even escape inceldom.

_incelinside said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Chad American football players break their noses and still look good. You can only pull it off if you are masculine tho

Not in my case. And I doubt they still look like Chads, even after a broken nose. Chads turn into Chad-lites, Chad-lites turn into normies, and normies turn into truecels.

Dekim said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
How the hell did you break your nose twice?

First time when I was 7, chased my brother, fell on a concrete-like floor; it became crooked and shifted a few millimeters to the left because of the impact, as you can tell from the dent on the right side of my nose. Second time when I was 9, I somehow ran face-first into a wooden couch; causing my nosetip to droop down half an inch and my nostril getting flared. I went from normie to truecel.

It was genetics.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Why I would have been ugly back then too.

Except everyone would get a wife. Chad did not get a chance to involve himself in hypergamy, he was tied to one wife as were the incels.

takurak said:
Everyone was given a destiny but this world took it away. No 'I grew wrong' 'I mouthbreathed when I was young' cope is why you're incel

This wasn't our destiny but this is the destiny this world has shaped for us all. It's not our faults in any way, it is society's fault. 

The 50s and 60s would have been our time. Look what Kind of guys made it to the top:
buddy-holly.jpg

ringo-starr-306872-2-raw.jpg

nationalportrait980x534.jpg

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Girls screamed after those guys![/font]

takurak said:

I will surely fuck up society one day and rise above its imposed bullshit upon me one day.

SupremeG said:
The 50s and 60s would have been our time. Look what Kind of guys made it to the top:
buddy-holly.jpg

ringo-starr-306872-2-raw.jpg

nationalportrait980x534.jpg

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Girls screamed after those guys![/font]
True, standards were not that high, the only requirement for you to be considered attractive if you were a male was to be fit and thin, something everyone of use can achieve if they work hard enough, too bad it's not the case anymore.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Neem een rhino dan, als het je leven zo veel zou verbeteren.
Waarom niet dude, tis relatief goedkoop/veilig?
Als LimbLengthening zo goedkoop/veilig was dan zou ik het allang hebben gedaan.