Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This world keeps pushing innocent people to go ER

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENT ACTS OF ANY KIND. THE ONLY POINT OF THIS POST IS TO TALK ABOUT THE FLAWS OF SOCIETY.

To have a good life in this world you need to be good looking, tall, or smart. If you're not smart, tall, or good looking you will be cast aside like trash with no sympathy. You'll be viewed as less than human. Most people will take advantage of you and mentally torment you everyday and virtue signal to say that your pain is all in your head. If you combine this with a bad childhood and abusive parents, of course subhumans will go ER. No surprise there. Yet, normies will still advocate for the death of people who go ER because they simply acted out after a life time of oppression and resentment and had the right genetics which caused them to act out in the uncontrollable way the did. I read quote once on pebblit, it was about Andrew Tate and how he supposedly had "cancer" and how people were mocking him for it. A normie replied "Why should I feel bad for him? People always hope that bad things happen to bad people but now that he has cancer I'm suddenly supposed to feel some sympathy towards him? Fuck that". It showed how these "people" operate to me clearly. Anyone who goes against their narrative, do not fit in, or are social rejects they believe should be abused. They believe that they should have no right to express their pain. They think that any loner who does so deserves the worst. To be tortured, killed, and buried just to have their graves pissed on. I say fuck that. Fuck all of these hypocrite faggots who hate us just for existing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbliHNs4q14&ab_channel=FlashbackFM

I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me, people are gonna hate me regardless because I'm schizophrenic and ugly
The point is that your quality of life will be limited because of things that are out of your control

All loners and mentally ill people who are capable of realizing they are mentally ill and how much it fucks them should be given either complementary government funded cyanide pills and/or 5-10 guns with a 1000 rounds each to set things right as well as free van rentals anywhere.

Your quality of life is almost entirely determined by your genetics. If you lost the genetic lottery, you will lose in life. For some people, this harsh reality is too brutal and then they go ER.
:yes: soyciety needs to reform

Yeah mang life is a bitch chico

I can relatable it. Born in a broken family with an abusive overprotective parents ruined my childhood, constantly bullied in schools for my looks and weak body physique makes me demoralized, confident less, socially awkward. Constant pain and suffering which I get from the childhood to the present day makes an autistic,gives me anxiety attack and nervous breakdown. Soyciety and people that brutally bullied and mogged and supressed me gives me a radical hatred towards them. At last only us to go ERmaxxing to seek out the revenge of our suffering and frustation which we get

Your quality of life is almost entirely determined by your genetics. If you lost the genetic lottery, you will lose in life. For some people, this harsh reality is too brutal and then they go ER.

Nobody is innocent not even the victim. All humans are opportunist and will do things that benefit them at the expense of other people. The "victim" is not innocent. If the roles were reversed the victim would be the perpetrator.

I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me, people are gonna hate me regardless because I'm schizophrenic and ugly
Same, man. And my mother and father won't accept it

I once knew a schizo black man who fucked trannies

All loners and mentally ill people who are capable of realizing they are mentally ill and how much it fucks them should be given either complementary government funded cyanide pills and/or 5-10 guns with a 1000 rounds each to set things right as well as free van rentals anywhere.
Do the free van rentals come with a gas credit? Just saying, getting around is expensive nowadays...

Do the free van rentals come with a gas credit? Just saying, getting around is expensive nowadays...
Solid state ammunition is a bit more expensive to liquid gasoline. Gas is moreover available. Less stable though. I mean you gotta do what you gotta do.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENT ACTS OF ANY KIND. THE ONLY POINT OF THIS POST IS TO TALK ABOUT THE FLAWS OF SOCIETY.

To have a good life in this world you need to be good looking, tall, or smart. If you're not smart, tall, or good looking you will be cast aside like trash with no sympathy. You'll be viewed as less than human. Most people will take advantage of you and mentally torment you everyday and virtue signal to say that your pain is all in your head. If you combine this with a bad childhood and abusive parents, of course subhumans will go ER. No surprise there. Yet, normies will still advocate for the death of people who go ER because they simply acted out after a life time of oppression and resentment and had the right genetics which caused them to act out in the uncontrollable way the did. I read quote once on pebblit, it was about Andrew Tate and how he supposedly had "cancer" and how people were mocking him for it. A normie replied "Why should I feel bad for him? People always hope that bad things happen to bad people but now that he has cancer I'm suddenly supposed to feel some sympathy towards him? Fuck that". It showed how these "people" operate to me clearly. Anyone who goes against their narrative, do not fit in, or are social rejects they believe should be abused. They believe that they should have no right to express their pain. They think that any loner who does so deserves the worst. To be tortured, killed, and buried just to have their graves pissed on. I say fuck that. Fuck all of these hypocrite faggots who hate us just for existing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbliHNs4q14&ab_channel=FlashbackFM

Based + will rewatch the jokER movie later because its lifefuel