Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This world is so good to women.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
This world benefits these whores all the time, in absolutely everything. And they are blind to see this, because they don't know what the other side of the coin is like (if it weren't for the stereotype of their shitty adjectives that are given to us), they only are what they are, because beneath their feet there are thousands of male corpses sacrificing themselves for them, and which inherently continue.

Even their liberalism is only possible and exists because these naturally raised cattle give them permission for their ideologies. The only conclusion for women to fuck off is to decimate all the men, all of them, leaving none. The foid would be incapable of everything and would perceive reality in a crude way.

they only are what they are, because beneath their feet there are thousands of male corpses sacrificing themselves for them, and which inherently continue.
that's why I would say, "no pussy---> no work". But I know some cannot choose and as they don't want to die they have to wageslave. Personaly as I know I will not be able to continue neeting I will rope before starting wageslaving again because I refuse to be a usefull failure

Never get up. Never go outside. Never pay taxes.
minnie driver GIF