Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This world is not for me

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
I have realized this. Nobody wants me here. Absolutely nobody

Wish I was never born

that’s why I stay inside as much as I can. I look out there and there’s nothing for me

ur right its for me

no world for your face

Same brocel. Just me even looking outside of my window, is not for me.:feelscry:

Last edited:
Same brother. Nothing good awaits us in this life. Only hatred and ridicule.

The only way out is a nitrogen tank connected to a gas mask

i feel that, feels like I don't belong in this world, not sure why I'm here. Just to be a spectator looking in from the outside? What kind of fate is that. And no matter how much I try, how many years, I still have failure after failure, I still can't fully be a part of the world.

The world doesn't want us to happy

the world is actually a great place but since were subhuman we cant enjoy it how it was meant to be enjoyed
look at all the cool animals and beaches theres so much cool stuff out there but our genes make it hard to find the beauty in those things because we experience them alone

U need money nigger

I mean the world ain't for me either but I watched my friend go from incel to chad with money because his dad was rich and he became rich

I am still broke fuck sake

I used to feel this way but just become a narcissist maniac and it all goes away.

Also I don't even want money anymore or women because the dark secret is that all the women already had 50 cocks in them and I ain't paying hard earned money for used pussy when you can go to Amsterdam for 100 euro

This world is gay and retarded I want rope