Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This world is evil

Kokoro

Kokoro

Self-banned
-
This reality is completely unfair. I want to believe in God but I don't know what type of God would create a world as cruel as this. Natural selection is intrinsically cruel and unfair. Our DNA is fueled by something seemingly evil. Maybe I am just emotionally because I grew up Christian and our reality does not seem very Christian.

The beauty and joy of this world is overshadowed by sheer amount of suffering and monotony that is an important part of most of our lives. We are propelled by the hope of experiencing "good times". These "good times" happen seldom but we feel as if they are worth the pain and routine we live through. I think they are not.

There are people who are in worse situations than myself. Should I be complaining? Whatever your answer is, it does not really matter. We still make up the losers of this world. Perhaps the goal of this all is to get to a point where people like us won't exist anymore. But you and I both know this will continue forever regardless of how elevated and advanced humanity becomes. We will continue to discriminate based on things outside of our control. But those that are discriminated against are expected to continue living with a smile, why?

I want to believe in God
I'd rather not believe in an intergalactic dictator that can accuse you of thoughtcrime and punish you for all eternity. Sounds like shit.

I want to believe in God
Stop, don't cope with religion unless it's Buddhism or something. Or Islam if you're based and want Shariah Law.

I'd rather not believe in an intergalactic dictator that can accuse you of thoughtcrime and punish you for all eternity. Sounds like shit.
Stop, don't cope with religion unless it's Buddhism or something. Or Islam if you're based and want Shariah Law.
Religion is the greatest cope. I will possibly try to become a monk in the future.

fuck all the gods and their bitches they sit their and watch this fucking shit show while we are down here duking it out every fucking day so if gods are real which I don't think they are I would be more than happy to kick gods balls into his solar plexus then fuck his foid angels.

Idk how you can be religious while being an incel. How could a kind being possibly be willing to subject you to this level of torture?

fuck all the gods and their bitches they sit their and watch this fucking shit show while we are down here duking it out every fucking day so if gods are real which I don't think they are I would be more than happy to kick gods balls into his solar plexus then fuck his foid angels.

The biggest problem most people have with Christianity is premarital sex. I am not having any type of sex. You see where I am coming from?
Partially. How someone could willingly choose to believe in something they can't rationally justify in any sound way and with no real evidence is beyond me. Especially if you believe there's some creepy invisible man watching you at all times, reading your mind. Lmao just typing this out it sounds so outlandish.

Partially. How someone could willingly choose to believe in something they can't rationally justify in any sound way and with no real evidence is beyond me. Especially if you believe there's some creepy invisible man watching you at all times, reading your mind. Lmao just typing this out it sounds so outlandish.
This reality is too intricate and complex for there not to be a creator in my opinion. I just grew up Christian.

If God was real he is responsible for creating the devil and for creating women. God is evil and so he made the world evil too.

This reality is too intricate and complex for there not to be a creator in my opinion.
1. Complexity doesn't automatically equal design
2. Even if it did it doesn't prove your religion right out of all the others.

I understand you grew up this way but believing in a religion like Christianity is just intellectually dishonest.

Even in religion Chad wins

1. Complexity doesn't automatically equal design
2. Even if it did it doesn't prove your religion right out of all the others.

I understand you grew up this way but believing in a religion like Christianity is just intellectually dishonest.
I don't really have a response except that most religion is blind faith.

All religions, with their gods, their demi-gods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created by the prejudiced fancy of men who had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties.

I don't really have a response except that most religion is blind faith
Oh well, if it's a good cope stick with it by all means. I could never use that cope even if I wanted to tbh

Yeah, pretty much it is.

Idk how you can be religious while being an incel. How could a kind being possibly be willing to subject you to this level of torture?
Honestly, I feel like I deserve It, my thoughts are evil. There is a verse that says that the pain you are feeling now does not equate to the joy you are going to feel later. Chads feel no pain so there is no joy for them in the afterlife and that keeps me going.

Honestly, I feel like I deserve It, my thoughts are evil. There is a verse that says that the pain you are feeling now does not equate to the joy you are going to feel later. Chads feel no pain so there is no joy for them in the afterlife and that keeps me going.
You think there are no evil Chads? Jeremy Meeks, literally any perpetrator in a domestic violence case. They were all evil and could have relationships with women, our morality has nothing to do with our situation. It doesn’t matter if you’re the kindest most empathetic incel, women won’t want you. It also doesn’t matter if you’re an evil Chad, women will still want you.

The world isn't evil. Foids are evil. If we would have been Chads the world would be like the Garden of Eden for us but currently it feels like Dante's 9th circle of hell. Its because of foids. If foids loved us the way they love Chads then we would have nothing to worry about.

Extreme mental gymnastics to justify your own further torture. Whatever religiouscels are an enigma to me.

You think there are no evil Chads? Jeremy Meeks, literally any perpetrator in a domestic violence case. They were all evil and could have relationships with women, our morality has nothing to do with our situation. It doesn’t matter if you’re the kindest most empathetic incel, women won’t want you. It also doesn’t matter if you’re an evil Chad, women will still want you.
It’s not about the women anymore, and of course there are evil chads. That verse says bad now, happy later. Lifefuel for religious incels.

It’s not about the women anymore, and of course there are evil chads. That verse says bad now, happy later. Lifefuel for religious incels.
That would make no sense either, what if there was somehow a moral Chad? They were kind and had a good life AND got into heaven, that’d be so unfair for a kind incel who effectively went through hell. Completely wack system imo

Extreme mental gymnastics to justify your own further torture. Whatever religiouscels are an enigma to me.
I see where you are coming from. I still recommend to people to do this just in case they were wrong about heaven and hell: If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. That’s Romans 10:9. Pretty simple for a chance of eternity in heaven

The Demiruge will lose in the long run

I see where you are coming from. I still recommend to people to do this just in case they were wrong about heaven and hell: If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. That’s Romans 10:9. Pretty simple for a chance of eternity in heaven
That’s the creepiest shit anyone’s ever requested of me.

It's all apart of His plan!! :soy::soy::soy:

That would make no sense either, what if there was somehow a moral Chad? They were kind and had a good life AND got into heaven, that’d be so unfair for a kind incel who effectively went through hell. Completely wack system imo

This is something no religious person will EVER be able to answer.