Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal THIS WORLD IS A VILE DIPSHIT , A NIGGER MOB " PUNISHES A WHITE GUY FOR NO REASON .

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/RadioGenoa/status/1832732763662717438

Talk about Mob Mentality : https://poedb.tw/us/Mob_Mentality :feelskek: . The West seemingly gotten More Degenerate and Unhinged as ever Before . Imagine Some Schoolkids wanting to beat you into Severe Injuries / Oblivion for no Apparent Reason . And they just do it . And then Some Random Retards online or even IRL tell you that the World is ; " Ah its so Just " , and there is a Bucket for Everyone . JFL :feelsclown:

No dude . Its an Infection of Vileness and Abuse " One Up the Next Shitter or get Shitted on Instead . Thats what this Shit is . And its Heavily Luck Based on Top of it . HAHAHAHAHA it is Just Ridiculous . :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Rotter @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Gott _mit _uns94 @Emba @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @Fat Link @IncelKing

Backup;

Last edited:
If it were me, I would've won.

Typical animals looks like a pack of chimps

I wonder what the mayocel said.
Jojo Stomp Kick GIF - Jojo Stomp Kick Wen Life Hits Us - Discover & Share  GIFs

@Stupid Clown how did i forgot to tag you ? . kek to Many @ to remember i guess .

beautiful. poetry in motion

Own a gun so you can shoot chimps if they attack you

This is why you don't relax, feral. Only gonna increase in occurrence.

Talk about Mob Mentality : https://poedb.tw/us/Mob_Mentality :feelskek: . The West seemingly gotten More Degenerate and Unhinged as ever Before . Imagine Some Schoolkids wanting to beat you into Severe Injuries / Oblivion for no Apparent Reason . And they just do it . And then Some Random Retards online or even IRL tell you that the World is ; " Ah its so Just " , and there is a Bucket for Everyone . JFL :feelsclown:

No dude . Its an Infection of Vileness and Abuse " One Up the Next Shitter or get Shitted on Instead . Thats what this Shit is . And its Heavily Luck Based on Top of it . HAHAHAHAHA it is Just Ridiculous . :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @VersoffenerAssi @The Abyss @Rotter @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Gott _mit _uns94 @Emba @erenyeager @Hoppipolla @Fat Link @IncelKing

View attachment 1258869

Backup;

View attachment 1258885

Literal monkeys, dumb wild animals fuck those niggers for harming the vulnerable. They should know better. Too bad he didn’t have a gun to shoot at them for beating him

Last edited:
They attacked them because he had chicken on him

View attachment 1258869

Backup;

View attachment 1258885

People are very tribalistic and they have no empathy or consider a human outside of their tribe. Then the sadistic part takes oves when they see someone weak. People are nothing better than vile animals.

If only you'd picked your own cotton. Stupid nigger baboons don't deserve anything they get. Such a vile primitive chimpanzee race

Literal monkeys, dumb wild animals fuck those niggers for harming the vulnerable. They should know better. Too bad he didn’t have a gun to shoot at them for beating him
Its just mob Aggression / animal behavior at this point total :feelsclown: ERy

That's why i dont trust post Nuremberg soyciety at all. They dont want to make the world a better place.

This needs to be pinned to Remind people in what vileness " they are in @Fat Link @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer @Master @Dregster @The Enforcer

This needs to be pinned to Remind people in what vileness " they are in @Fat Link @PPEcel @SlayerSlayer @Master @Dregster @The Enforcer
Oh it already is nvm then and thanks :feelsYall:

He didn’t have to say anything.

You nigs are animals that will attack someone just for “looking at you wrong” or bumping into you or some shit.

Nigger retards have even been known to kill their own family members over who gets the last chicken nugget. Jfl.

Fuckin' monkeys

He didn’t have to say anything.

You nigs are animals that will attack someone just for “looking at you wrong” or bumping into you or some shit.

Nigger retards have even been known to kill their own family members over who gets the last chicken nugget. Jfl.

This is actually very based and a natural human instinct. We're programmed to kill for social status. The reason why you let normies and whores give you dirty looks without a violent reaction is because you're cowardly.

Reminder

View attachment 1258869

Backup;

View attachment 1258885

D1vrsity is ((Our)) Strength. Shl0mo is happy

Lock them up in gas chambers

This is actually very based and a natural human instinct. We're programmed to kill for social status. The reason why you let normies and whores give you dirty looks without a violent reaction is because you're cowardly.
Cowardly?

Thats you and every other nig that can only get up the “courage” (true cowardice) to do something like this when you’re in a nigger pack (troop lol) or you’ve got the ol cowardly nigger favorite that being a gun or a knife.

around blacks, never relax

And of top of that they get all the white bitches.

he prob said the N word
1. He prob didnt because all white people in the real world are anti racist and woke.

2. "Whitey said a meanie word, that justifies me killing him :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: "

Lmao niggers are so retarded and sensitive. They're nothing more than dumb and violent animals :feelshaha:

Cowardly?

Thats you and every other nig that can only get up the “courage” (true cowardice) to do something like this when you’re in a nigger pack (troop lol) or you’ve got the ol cowardly nigger favorite that being a gun or a knife.
:yes:

Most of the people you pinned are niggers who would do the same.

Nothing, since most White people irl are woke and/or don't care

Nigs will sperg out & attack you for no other reason than being White or for just looking at them wrong.

It dosnt Affect me whatsoever
Aren't you Brazilian?

And that's not the point of the meme, it shows how symptoms such as this, are part of a broader societal decay, which wether we like it or not can & will impact our lives.
. Im just pointing out the Ridiculous Situation .
Aka, a symptom of our decayed society, behavioral sink, etc.

That's why i dont trust post Nuremberg soyciety at all. They dont want to make the world a better place.
They've made it worse in every single way possible.
1. He prob didnt because all white people in the real world are anti racist and woke.

2. "Whitey said a meanie word, that justifies me killing him :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: "

Lmao niggers are so retarded and sensitive. They're nothing more than dumb and violent animals :feelshaha:
Imagine killing someone over a word jfl

Aren't you Brazilian?

And that's not the point of the meme, it shows how symptoms such as this, are part of a broader societal decay, which wether we like it or not can & will impact our lives.

Aka, a symptom of our decayed society, behavioral sink, etc.
Im from germany .

People are very tribalistic and they have no empathy or consider a human outside of their tribe. Then the sadistic part takes oves when they see someone weak. People are nothing better than vile animals.
Agreed, humans are all shit & deserve to be wiped out.
Im from germany .
Ye but aren't you mixed race or something?

Point of that meme, btw is that if stuff such as this occurs, it means a larger factor is at play causing this, which can & will inevitably impact your life.

Agreed, humans are all shit & deserve to be wiped out.

Ye but aren't you mixed race or something?

Point of that meme, btw is that if stuff such as this occurs, it means a larger factor is at play causing this, which can & will inevitably impact your life.
Yea latin but i was born here , so yeah .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back