Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This will make your day ! a ledendary cage fighter says this about women

I’ll remember that if I ever get married

lol at the currycel saying the intro

fuck these jewtube shorts where the uploader sticks his ugly voice or face like an ad, trying to leech content from someone else
your no better than the normies who hate you for being who you are.

cage fighters have high testosterone so of course they will say things more in line with a competitive practical hard-headed attitude than what reddit soymales will come up with. no surprise there. more biological determinism.

hello sir :feelsYall:

being ugly doesn't make one less repulsed by ugliness

if your voice is funny and unpleasant to listen to - don't plaster it on the video I'm trying to watch especially when it adds nothing of value
excuse me sir fuck off from this thread you wanker you fakecell piece of shit fuck off.

cage fighters have high testosterone so of course they will say things more in line with a competitive practical hard-headed attitude than what reddit soymales will come up with. no surprise there. more biological determinism.
what? he is saying keep away from females and how nasty and mean they are and the reality of marrage nothing to do with biology

what? he is saying keep away from females and how nasty and mean they are and the reality of marrage nothing to do with biology
it is
he is naturally predisposed to have the attitude he does towards these problems because of his biochemistry
thats why u trust a cage fighter with real man shit

it is
he is naturally predisposed to have the attitude he does towards these problems because of his biochemistry
thats why u trust a cage fighter with real man shit
I do not get it what are you getting at?

using wanker as an insult = fakecel trait
fakecel trait tend to twist words around and avoid truth. You hate someone because of their colour arsshole

1698032367273228-gif.914052
I am now going to ignor you because you are a waste of my time and may I also add you are pathetic

lol at the currycel saying the intro

fuck these jewtube shorts where the uploader sticks his ugly voice or face like an ad, trying to leech content from someone else

Marriage is for betabuxxers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back