Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This will eventually happen

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
Degradation+of+a+fanbasehobby+by+4chan_7a1672_7034548.jpg

Kinda reminds me when virgins were thinking they were safe in /r9k/ since they were ... virgins.
Fast forward some years later, now normies are calling each others normies and sending retarded pepe (apu).

I miss virgin imageboards :feelscry:

So long as .co keeps up the banning of normies, fags, and foids, I think we'll be safe.

JFL not long until the normalfags and foids colonize this site

The unfortunate inevitable.

So long as .co keeps up the banning of normies, fags, and foids, I think we'll be safe.

Also not applauding normies too much for being 'based' even when they are being based and not making a big deal about how rappers and celebrities are blackpilled will keep normies farther away for longer.

Also not applauding normies too much for being 'based' even when they are being based and not making a big deal about how rappers and celebrities are blackpilled will keep normies farther away for longer.
how so?

Normies feel more welcome when they are called 'based' since a lot of normies know that based as positive connotation.

Normies also heavily relate to and aspire to be like celebrities although they often deny it. Posts about how a rapper or celebrity is blackpilled makes normies relate to what you are talking about and they are more likely to stick around.

Keeping things boring and uneventful but not overly so is one of the better options for not attracting the attention of normies.

Normies feel more welcome when they are called 'based' since a lot of normies know that based as positive connotation.

Normies also heavily relate to and aspire to be like celebrities although they often deny it. Posts about how a rapper or celebrity is blackpilled makes normies relate to what you are talking about and they are more likely to stick around.

Keeping things boring and uneventful but not overly so is one of the better options for not attracting the attention of normies.
if someone wants to LARP they will LARP

any man who has an amazing sex life is too damn busy to post here, in large amounts. maybe a few posts as a greycel, but to be a serious contributor? nah

and if a celebrity is being blackpilled, we can't just stick our heads in the sand

if someone wants to LARP they will LARP

any man who has an amazing sex life is too damn busy to post here, in large amounts. maybe a few posts as a greycel, but to be a serious contributor? nah

and if a celebrity is being blackpilled, we can't just stick our heads in the sand

Okay I agree about pointing out when a celebrity appears to be blackpilled. I am just saying that sometimes has the unintended effect of attracting normies to this site.

It's like when people in the manosphere talk about how rappers are redpilled and give examples and suddenly a lot of people that listen to normie rap join in the discussion.
Or on twitter when someone references a celebrity in one of their posts and suddenly everything they post is more carefully scrutinized by the celebrity's fans.

Okay I agree about pointing out when a celebrity appears to be blackpilled. I am just saying that sometimes has the unintended effect of attracting normies to this site.

It's like when people in the manosphere talk about how rappers are redpilled and give examples and suddenly a lot of people that listen to normie rap join in the discussion.
Or on twitter when someone references a celebrity in one of their posts and suddenly everything they post is more carefully scrutinized by the celebrity's fans.
I wonder how many normans joined for that reason. maybe a few i guess

I wonder how many normans joined for that reason. maybe a few i guess

Depends on whether the talk of celebrities being blackpilled was linked from some other site like an active mainstream subreddit or was featured on a tweet or tiktok video.
There are still many failed normies and incels that know of mainstream music artists and are able to mimic how they behave and the kind of outlook they have. After all it's not like failed normies and incels are completely isolated from hearing mainstream music in passing outside or if they go to the store or even if they browse Youtube videos.

Bluepillers: 47 :soy::soy::soy:
You'll never get in, normniggers.

Agreed. This website is not meant to be bipartisan or nuanced, that's beyond the point. We're here to vent, hate, and share feels.

With all the IT references and preoccupation it pretty much already has.

Sorry bro this has already happened

same thing happened to 4chan and reddit.
ah, zyros

you do realize that was when the rules and policies were different?

thanks for reminding me of that piece of shit fakecel Zyros :feelsugh:

ah, zyros

you do realize that was when the rules and policies were different?
Wait, i do remember that name from early r/incels.
The chad that incels were orbiting because le based :feelshaha:

No, what changed? The mod clearly states ”Incels.co is and always will be a site for incels above all else.”
for whatever reason, people in the past were allowed to mention that they had unpaid sex. seriously. that's why zyros was allowed for so long. it's also why @Futurecel2.0 made a thread in the past that he had unpaid sex, and didn't get banned. it wasn't until the thread was bumped, that he got banned.

I have no idea why it was like this, but it was. even @itsOVER got away with mentioning that he banged chicks in thailand, although eventually he got banned.

Shit like this happened to me IRL. Chads and holes ruin everything and make me sound like a total nerd.

Reminds me of one time when I was playing cards with my """friends""" and once a foid appeared they started acting like monkeys and trying to put me down it was brutal

for whatever reason, people in the past were allowed to mention that they had unpaid sex. seriously. that's why zyros was allowed for so long. it's also why @Futurecel2.0 made a thread in the past that he had unpaid sex, and didn't get banned. it wasn't until the thread was bumped, that he got banned.

I have no idea why it was like this, but it was. even @itsOVER got away with mentioning that he banged chicks in thailand, although eventually he got banned.
Interesting. I’m biased, but I’m glad unpaid sex havers are not allowed to show themselves anymore, it attracts too many narcissists.
Reminds me of one time when I was playing cards with my """friends""" and once a foid appeared they started acting like monkeys and trying to put me down it was brutal
Reminds me of this South Park episode.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8TNGVwFWyg

Interesting. I’m biased, but I’m glad unpaid sex havers are not allowed to show themselves anymore, it attracts too many narcissists.
i agree. i don't think zyros belongs here either. i was just saying for some reason old policies were different