Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This will be the men of the future

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@rightfulcel
@truefaithneworder

There will be no men who can drive anymore. More and more men become retarded and/or autistic. More and more men are suffering from any kind of illness. Men have been mogged by females brutally. First they took the horses, now the cars. I will never be able to come back from this.

This will be our future:

Tall, mogs me hard.

You can't deny this unironically. Look at mens car insurance rates btw. Also the younger the man is the worst rates he gets because they don't want men to experience teenage driving. Soon men will be using skooters like little kids while women are driving even bigger bmw's at younger and younger ages :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

seems like utopia tbh

I hate how normans are obsessed with waluigi now. I bet they put him in smash just because of them

Soon men will be using skooters like little kids

Most men do not even have this. To be honest, I would actually like to drive at least a scooter because this would be something I would have had for my own.
You would not be believe it, but some time ago I have seen an older man on a skateboard. If you really look around you, you will see plenty of men hitting their workplace with their bicycle.

while women are driving even bigger bmw's at younger and younger ages :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is already happening. Young females are driving some big SUV, BMW or Mercedes while men have to use their bicycle to hit their low-level workplace.

This is a cope tbh. Driving is really not as hard as you make it out to be. Being able to own and properly maintain a car is expensive, yes, but the skill of driving is really not that hard.

Long drives with loud music are one of my top tier copes tbh. Sometimes I’ll just leave Richardson and drive to Waxahachie just because it’s a nice drive, even though it’s an hour each way.

This is a cope tbh. Driving is really not as hard as you make it out to be. Being able to own and properly maintain a car is expensive, yes, but the skill of driving is really not that hard.

I wish it was that easy for me but is is not. Of course for someone who already has it, it is easy, a normal thing to do.

Long drives with loud music are one of my top tier copes tbh. Sometimes I’ll just leave Richardson and drive to Waxahachie just because it’s a nice drive, even though it’s an hour each way.

Moggs me so hard.

cars are too expensive nowadays. I have RAV4 2016 and have to spend $200 plus on insurance. and this car is mediocre.

I wish it was that easy for me but is is not. Of course for someone who already has it, it is easy, a normal thing to do.

Moggs me so hard.

Have you tried going to driving schools to learn? What’s stopping you from driving?

I have RAV4 2016 and have to spend $200 plus on insurance. and this car is mediocre.

Moggs me.

Have you tried going to driving schools to learn?

In Germany driving school is mandatory. You have to pay 300 Euro for theory alone. There you have to do 14 theory lessons, which are also mandatory. Practical driving lesson (1 driving lesson) costs like 80 Euro. In total, you have to pay at least 2000 Euro.

What’s stopping you from driving?

Like I said, I am too incompetent for it. If I could drive, I would drive. This is not a question. The thing is, nobody is talking about it, this is why this topic is most likely unfamiliar to you but there ar plenty of men who cannot drive anymore.

Moggs me.

In Germany driving school is mandatory. You have to pay 300 Euro for theory alone. There you have to do 14 theory lessons, which are also mandatory. Practical driving lesson (1 driving lesson) costs like 80 Euro. In total, you have to pay at least 2000 Euro.

Like I said, I am too incompetent for it. If I could drive, I would drive. This is not a question. The thing is, nobody is talking about it, this is why this topic is most likely unfamiliar to you but there ar plenty of men who cannot drive anymore.

My only two GOOD friends at uni (I have a couple acquaintances who I play pool with) have Aspergers and can both drive perfectly well. So yeah, this is new to me, I’ve never run into this problem in my own life. But maybe I just don’t know the right people? Idk. It’s hard to get around in Richardson without being able to drive because it’s a suburban town so it’s pretty spread out. Same with Katy, where I lived before.

Mogs me because tall, while I'm sitting in my car.

Last edited:
My only two GOOD friends at uni (I have a couple acquaintances who I play pool with) have Aspergers and can both drive perfectly well.

Do they really have Asperger's or most likely Fakeperger's?But yet again, is not it weird that only men are suffering from such mental condition?

I’ve never run into this problem in my own life.

It really has become more common actually but nobody really talks about it.

But maybe I just don’t know the right people? Idk. It’s hard to get around in Richardson without being able to drive because it’s a suburban town so it’s pretty spread out. Same with Katy, where I lived before.

Like i said, you are just absolutely used to it. Nobody is talking about it, this is why this topic is even more unfamiliar to you. Just imagine being a 25 yea rold man who cannot drive, you can basically kill yourself at this point. I have been mogged by female driving so badly that I really have suicidal thoughts because of it.

I'm sitting in my car because tall.

Moggs me.

Jfl this is literally already a thing where I live

It is even worse here in Germany. Here men hit their workpalce with their bicycle.

Last edited:
Do they really have Asperger's or most likely Fakeperger's?But yet again, is not it weird that only men are suffering from such mental condition?

Yes, they really have Aspergers, and yes, it is weird that 80% of people with an autistic disorder of some kind are male, but I fail to see how that connects to this topic (about driving and how not being able to drive is suifuel)