Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This will be the future of the USA.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

every 1st world country*

A c c e l e r a t e

Never even begun for japanesecels. But seriously absolutely brutal even if only half of it is true.

based as fuck.

This will the future of the world

It's over for mankind. The greatest sentient species to ever exist will be destroyed by virtue signaling and giving women righrs

its already happening brocel

Personally, I don't think north america (USA predominately) will ever be as close to gynocentrisim as the Japs. Think about it...we have minorities. They don't put up with this type of shit.

It's funny because the media still pins the blame on Japanese men, saying that they are more obsessed with comic books, anime, video games, etc. than getting women and starting a family. Why do you think they are like that in the first place? It's not like Japanese men don't have a sex-drive, of course they do. They've just given up and are coping with their sex-less lives.

At least 60% of this is already true for America as well. It's too late to stop it, we're already on track to be where japan is now within the next 5 years.

I give it 3 years

A lot of this applies to the entire world, especially his 1st and 4th points. If women weren't required for reproduction they would be totally obsolete.

I hate gynocentrism

I disagree, I believe sexbots and plastic surgeries and designer babies will certainly make things better. Not sure if they will get here on time tho.

What's stopping the government from starting a beneficiary program for chads to impregnate foids, who also opt in to have chad's children and get some sort of subsidy as well? Can the government not afford it? Every non-chad male will be fucked then. Doesn't even have to be a scheme or program, if foids weren't such a hypergamous and picky pieces of shit, even a post-wall roastie would've gotten some beta and ended this population problem but no.

>Japanese women don’t pay on dates and expect men to.

welcome to reality as a non-chad. Japanese noodlecunts would gladly betabux a white chad JFL

It's funny because the media still pins the blame on Japanese men, saying that they are more obsessed with comic books, anime, video games, etc. than getting women and starting a family. Why do you think they are like that in the first place? It's not like Japanese men don't have a sex-drive, of course they do. They've just given up and are coping with their sex-less lives.
Yes. The biggest problem is this madness is now defended mostly by cuckservatives, not by the left.
Cuckservatives are the most affected by the women are wonderful effect and you have a lot of them really believing men should step up and defend the West and its feminist values against muslims. Giga fucking lol.
Jordan Petercuck even said women liberation brings prosperity to the country.
It Is beyond over for Europe if this Is the kind of "counter-culture" we have

I disagree, I believe sexbots and plastic surgeries and designer babies will certainly make things better. Not sure if they will get here on time tho.
There’s no surgery for shitty genetics. Even if you get lucky and “ascend” after surgery. Your child will most likely pay the consequences for your plastic surgery.

There’s no surgery for shitty genetics. Even if you get lucky and “ascend” after surgery. Your child will most likely pay the consequences for your plastic surgery.
That's why I also mentioned designer babies.

The day of liberation comes after WAR. Men will need to unite and fight actual asymmetrical warfare against their countries for this to happen. There will be blood, there will be martyrs. Soy Leftists and boomercuck Republicans aren't just going to remove our shackles and let men have a reason to live. Every incel must be comfortable with the idea of martyrdom. No incel can be afraid to make lightening strikes against the heartless military branches of feminism's enforcers (police and military), and every incel who is martyred must cause more costs in damage to his country than what it would have cost to surgerymaxx him.

The day of liberation comes after WAR. Men will need to unite and fight actual asymmetrical warfare against their countries for this to happen. There will be blood, there will be martyrs. Soy Leftists and boomercuck Republicans aren't just going to remove our shackles and let men have a reason to live. Every incel must be comfortable with the idea of martyrdom. No incel can be afraid to make lightening strikes against the heartless military branches of feminism's enforcers (police and military), and every incel who is martyred must cause more costs in damage to his country than what it would have cost to surgerymaxx him.

i think canada will be ground zero for this. right now they have the incel terrorism act in place but ill watch closely and see how it plays out

We re just a bunch of mentally fragile, broken, ugly, short men, how are we supposed to fight? Happening not in a thousand year. We re just a bunch of weaklings

i think canada will be ground zero for this. right now they have the incel terrorism act in place but ill watch closely and see how it plays out
They have an actual act called the "Incel Terrorism Act"?
We re just a bunch of mentally fragile, broken, ugly, short men, how are we supposed to fight? Happening not in a thousand year. We re just a bunch of weaklings
Calculated strikes and suicide missions (in Homefront)