Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This whore really thinks she's some edgy introvert

This does not make me laugh, it just makes me angry.

god, please, just nuke this planet. I’m not asking for much

She thinks she's an edgy stacy but she has subhuman features

normies trying to act like they are not normies

She’s saying this to piss off an ex 100%

I feel bad for all of the girls who look like normal girls and not supermodels who watch these videos. See, the grift of beautiful people is they're very beautiful, but they'll put out "relatable" content so the potato people will be like "Wow she's Literally Me what a relatable kween she's not some bitch who thinks I'm ugly, she thinks I'm cool, maybe someday I could look like her or something."

All the guys in her dms who would give her everything but she stays "heartbroken" because chad is tired of her loose pussy. Clown world.

All the guys in her dms who would give her everything but she stays "heartbroken" because chad is tired of her loose pussy. Clown world.
She claims she's a virgin

She'll never understand what a cringy, gay faggot she is.

PissTok videos just load infinitely for me... They never play. I don't know why it does for you guys (My internet is fine)

I'm glad though, don't have to watch whatever it is.

Some truecel will see this and unironically think "I can relate to you sister", they might not realize that she is living a lige that is way better than theirs.

She's not ugly enough to make her content relatable.

why even make this thread and give her videos views :feelsjuice: giving the attention whore attention

bet she declines multiple inkwells advances because they're not chad. shes mad because she cant get chad

This video is such a middle finger to people with serious problems. But of course foids can't stand not being the center of attention for 5 minutes and so she has to act quirky and cool

Fucking cringe. The whore gags on Chad dick every night and acts like some pure innocent victim. If a guy made posts like that, would he get millions of followers? Fuck that privileged white bitch.

I would like to see how she looks without a makeup.

Looks anorexic and lack of nutrients have affected her brain

She seems like a shallow narcissistic NPC who has no personality apart from pretending to be a Barbie in order to seduce men. Just pathetic. I fucking hate foids like that. Hope she gets old, fat and ugly, becomes homeless and learns what it truly means to be unprivileged.

Last edited:
She'll never understand what a cringy, gay faggot she is.
Another privilege of being a woman, as long you have a cunt no one cares that you lack social skills.

Its like the rich telling us how poor they are and how bad they feel.

F*ck w0men, w0men are the priviliged class at this point.

Thank you. 2020 users shouldn't be needed to prevent normie worship.

Same,goddamn bitch.

Fucking whores

Probably has a body count measured in the many dozens and yet wants to have it both ways with her despicable and entirely unconvincing schtick. Probably a jew whore and certainly one who could be taught a few lessons in the back of a Toyota Hilux by some Jihadist Brothers.

Well, as she is young, she shouldn't look that bad, but once she approaches 30... well we know.
Looks like she may be a sub 5 without it.