Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This whore reacts to football matches and has almost a million subs

all foids need to do to succeed in life is breath + dont be a landwhale:fuk:

Any color it doesnt matter
Not really. Watch Rehab room's video which is a couple of weeks old now. White women= life on easy mode. Obviously, others also have an easy life, but white women are the most previlged.
True had it been a sheeboon the reception would be far less if not non existent
Exactly

Its JBWW Just be White Women. If you are, you already won the game of life.
Males of all races white knight for them so hard it's unreal. Their egos are above the universe itself due to this:feelsree:

Not really. Watch Rehab room's video which is a couple of weeks old now. White women= life on easy mode. Obviously, others also have an easy life, but white women are the most previlged.
Yes of course im not denying that and I watched the video already

Order of Privilege
> white women
> Asian women
> Hispanic women
> Mena/Indian women
> Black women

Order of Privilege
> white women
> Asian women
> Hispanic women
> Mena/Indian women
> Black women
Jfl at you putting MENA with dirty pajeetas. It's
> White
> MENA
> Hispanic
> Indian
> Black
> Asian.

ASIANS are the least or one of the least attractive. None, of them are naturally good looking, it's all surgery and fakeup.

> White
> MENA
> Hispanic
> Indian
> Black
> Asian.

ASIANS are the least or one of the least attractive. None, of them are naturally good looking, it's all surgery and fakeup.
@Made in Heaven

> White
> MENA
> Hispanic
> Indian
> Black
> Asian.

I was drawn to chinkis back when I was a kid for some reason

> White
> MENA
> Hispanic
> Indian
> Black
> Asian.

Black women are the lowest in terms of privilege, but personally, I'd fuck a hot black girl over a hot asian girl, since they have better faces and bodies, assuming they have some white/arab blood

Black women are the lowest in terms of privilege, but personally, I'd fuck a hot black girl over a hot asian girl, since they have better faces and bodies, assuming they have some white/arab blood

View attachment 1222389
Yes, that's why I out them in second last. They have potential to be very good looking. Asians are just flat and Ugly without surgery and bleachmaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back