Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This whole "santity of life" thing gotta go. Vegetable "people"(extreme autism cases and such) shouldnt even be alive

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
If you're wondering, my claim is not fueled by egotism. Its simply the humane thing to do. Its indiscussable. Period. If you think the contrary, you're probably actually the insane and deranged one, who's blinded by virtue signaling BS. OR, you've never had to deal with a real case front on.

The few times i've had, it simply disgusted me. I could only think "why are they keeping this barely human thing alive? Whats the excuse? Why dont they put them out of their misery already?!"

There is no excuse for things like this. The only type of "excuses" are simply bred by convenience and cowardice.

Religion and cucks. :feelsjuice:

I've got bigger problems than worrying about people with autism existing

Religion and cucks. :feelsjuice:
Pretty much. But also, some people may get scared of where to draw the line and shit. But i made my point very clear, and it shouldnt be a problem doing the distinction properly (even for ape head gov. Officials).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back