Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This whole "I'm an autistic genius but I'm incel because women like dumb NT guys" cope

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
is one of the most pathetic and delusional copes of all time and completely disconnected from reality. It's preached by low IQ autists who have absolutely zero self-awareness.

Not only that, but LOOKS POSITIVELY CORRELATE WITH IQ:

Researchers from the London School of Economics (LSE) said that physically-attractive people have above-average IQs, with good-looking men around 13.6 points above the norm and attractive women 11.4 points above average.

The findings, based on UK and US studies, suggested that the link between beauty and intelligence means the children of attractive couples will inherit both attributes, forming a genetic link between the qualities.

So let's put this "women prefer dumb normies" theory to rest.

Women like attractive guys

So let's put this "women prefer dumb normies" theory to rest.
when people say "dumb normies" they really mean average normies. this is kind of unrelated to your post, but foids don't give a shit about high intelligence. only if it is backed by looks.

whether or not they are correlated, if u are intelligent without looks it is completely pointless.

Retarded strawman argument. Nobody said high IQ men are ugly, just less likely to be NT.

High IQ stupid cope

Most happy men have lower iq

Women like attractive guys

It really all boils down to this, but most incels can't accept that they're just too ugly, so they come up with the most bizarre theories to try and explain why they're incel rather than just accept they are ugly and thus, genetically inferior.

Once your aware that this Shit isnt your Fault and you could have Ended up a 195 , Aryan / Nordic , what have you really ... with a Wealthy Family Instead . There is no Reason to put more Blame onto yourself knowing this .

Life is Luck , and not quite Fair . its that Simple .

Too lazy to pick out the study, but not too long ago someone posted a study that proved giga low IQ and intelligent men have equally bad chances at attracting foids, meanwhile low IQ and average IQ guys were more desired.

Also autism not only affects your iQ but also your whole personality, the way you perceive the world, your social skills, body language, facial development etc.

I don’t think women prefer the men they fuck to be dumber.

But fact is, the higher your IQ, the more likely it is you will voice opinions that are considered distasteful in modern soyciety.

Unless you want to put up a complete facade. Make it seem like you are someone you’re not

It makes sense but practically all the great geniuses of physics and math are ugly or at best average.

But fact is, the higher your IQ, the more likely it is you will voice opinions that are considered distasteful in modern soyciety.

No, and if anything the opposite is true. On average, smart people are more calculating and thus more likely to be selective of the opinions they share so as to not harm their reputation.

Really, publicly stating very unpopular opinions likely to harm your reputation is a sign you're low IQ and/or low inhib.

Really, publicly stating very unpopular opinions likely to harm your reputation is a sign you're low IQ and/or low inhib.
KEK I bet its common for autists to have a phase where they openly voice unpopular opinions to look smart, without realizing how socially retarded they look only to regret it after (totally has nothing to do with me btw)

Last edited:
I know a guy whos a highschool dropout, a massive bully to me and others too I think, he is a wigger who claims to be a crip and he knows niggers from the hood, and he is also popular. He is short (I think havent seen him in a while so idk about now), but relatively good looking. But hes is also very fucking stupid, like peak nt ape retarded. Hes one of those kids who speaks in zoomer ebonics almost exclusively and worships influencer culture. He has been having sex with girls like crazy since like grade 7, I heard that girls were sucking his dick as far back as grade 8 . He is a gigaslayer I think (I dont know him that well but its safe to assume he is). I know my ancedote likely means nothing against the stats youve posted, but from what ive seen, girls dont care about intelligence more than looks and dominant behavior.

They like hot men. Smart or not.

I have higher than average IQ. But that's were my good attributes end.