Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This whole BLM riot shit in USA

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
It's orchestrated by zog, undercover cops going in running broken windows theory.

Cops have been spotted placing piles of bricks in major pop centres where all the shops are, cops told to stand down when this started off to allow that initial spark to become a bushfire.

The coronachan hoax is falling apart so now they need a new threat, they know human nature of monkey see monkey do, just need a few instigators to kick it off, hoodrat mentality brings the looters & then you have those amped up on adrenaline & monkeymind smashing & burning everything, got an excuse to chimp out, those degenerate liberal left fucks love it too.

After this is all said & done you'll have the following:

Economy & shops in the shitter so there'll be a push for more online business via warehouse click to doorbell with less demand for cash & coin as everything is digital. Real rich buy assets that are physical & in limited supply such as precious metals, land, patents. Peasants think a bunch of zeros on a computer screen make them wealthy when it's backed by nothing & without internet amounts to dust.

Big corporations gobbling up smaller bankrupt entities, bigger percentage monopoly with less players in the game leading to shit products with no incentive for competition or improvement.

Civil rights restrictions in response, some measure of ID chip to track you all the time so they can arrest the guilty after the fact by tracing your every move, if you're against this you have something to hide as law abiding citizens have nothing to hide.

If you're an enemy of the state your bank balance can be wiped over night or restrictions to civil liberties put in place akin to Chinese social credit system.

Perhaps something in that chip, maybe some nanomachines or whatever that once 5g coverage is complete can receive a kill order to fuck you up from the inside, en masse.

They're playing right into the elites plan, once all the sneakers & big TVs are gone you still need food & water.

If you take away basic necessities ppl will soon fall into line when you're the only way to obtain it.

What happens in America is the trialrun for the rest of the world to follow.

Last edited:
Well, will I at least get a state-mandated waifu if my social credit is high enough? i'll just have to find a way to farm that shit

Well, will I at least get a state-mandated waifu if my social credit is high enough? i'll just have to find a way to farm that shit
Nah nigga, elite genetics or wealthy shlomo ally only.

fuck, bro :feelsrope:
Ya gotta understand they want 90% of us gone with only their precious family line, genetic elite, useful partners, guard dog enforcers & broken will workers remaining.

Edible wild plants.
Water filtration.
Learn how to use all weapons so if you acquire one you'll know how to use it.
Study medical herbology and anatomy (so you'll know where to hit).

This shit happens in all empire-type nations every 250 years or so... It's the wests turn.

Unfortunately, our jewish parasites are going to hellmaxx this particular fall because they want to be the only "white people" on the planet.

I just feel sad for the younglings :€

I had a ok life so i don't mind dying.... I was never really that alive in the first place.

Im just grateful that i lasted long enough to witness the doom!

However, "this is not the doom i was looking for."

Edible wild plants.
Water filtration.
Learn how to use all weapons so if you acquire one you'll know how to use it.
Study medical herbology and anatomy (so you'll know where to hit).

This shit happens in all empire-type nations every 250 years or so... It's the wests turn.

Unfortunately, our jewish parasites are going to hellmaxx this particular fall because they want to be the only "white people" on the planet.

I just feel sad for the younglings :€

I had a ok life so i don't mind dying.... I was never really that alive in the first place.

Im just grateful that i lasted long enough to witness the doom!

However, "this is not the doom i was looking for."
You UK? If it becomes a children of men scenario situation mind if I hole up at your place?

Sorry bro. Ussacel (burgerland) hear.
Got your guns in various places? A lot easier to hold down the fort there than here.

Got your guns in various places? A lot easier to hold down the fort there than here.
The countryside has different defense strategies and needs. There are less bullet resistant (brick) walls. And too much open ground... Snipers.

My strategy is to be harmless and have nothing worth stealing or killing/dying for. I'm well known as a poorcel loser.

People forget that guns cost a lot. Knives are much cheaper and quieter. (More of a mess though) That said, im surrounded by guns! I could LITERALLY listen in any direction and hear gunshots on any weerkend! While they aren't my guns, they would make any kind of invasion really difficult.

I call it... Heat Insulation.