Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this white women rejected this BBC [BBC THEORIST GTFIH]

Black guys don't get high class white women, who said they did?

Look at this doooooooood

They dont get any high self esteem white women basically from looks or money

betabuxx cuck paid for that car and tyrone comes over when hes at work

How can blacks be so low inhib, jesus fucking christ.

D
Only delusional people believe it. The most they get is a fuck, but if they get that much, the foid was a predetermined whore anyways.

Because it was being filmed. JBB is very much real but these white sluts like to have no evidence of being a mudshark.

I have seen this irl. When I visited my friend, she took me sight seeing around her city with her kid and a black man came up to her and told her "A guy like that can't handle an ass like yours." Before I could say something, she told him I had a 10 inch dick, and kept walking.

Sane. JBB meme is a myth.

Why are black guys always going for the scummiest and least attractive white women? I really wanna see them go after the 10/10 Kate Upton types.

I have seen this irl. When I visited my friend, she took me sight seeing around her city with her kid and a black man came up to her and told her "A guy like that can't handle an ass like yours." Before I could say something, she told him I had a 10 inch dick, and kept walking.
What? Excuse me? Did you forget what site you're on?

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

all the comments in the video ripping on the guy for getting rejected. Guys like us are pussies if we don't approach, but when we do approach its either "lame," "cringy," or "creepy." The world is rigged against us.

And wtf happened to "just be confident?"

I saw two of the groidiest, most disgusting niggers today with literally the two hottest JB platinum blond teenagers I had EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE today (groids were adults, they were teens). I am still feeling like committing suicide and was looking over a bridge with suicidal thoughts for the first time in my life. They were too petite and beautiful, dressed amazingly with like cotton bandana-printed short shorts and great fashion sense. They looked at me with pure hatred, rage, and exclusivity ('you will never have us. We are for niggers').

I'm thinking of calling the police because of the violent thoughts I have in my head over it. If I get locked up, I'd rather it be for thoughts, not actual murder.

Cope. That girl in the video probably went home to her BBC boyfriend and sucked his dick.

no surprise tbh. blacks are consistently proven to be the second least attractive race by statistics.

I saw two of the groidiest, most disgusting niggers today with literally the two hottest JB platinum blond teenagers I had EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE today (groids were adults, they were teens). I am still feeling like committing suicide and was looking over a bridge with suicidal thoughts for the first time in my life. They were too petite and beautiful, dressed amazingly with like cotton bandana-printed short shorts and great fashion sense. They looked at me with pure hatred, rage, and exclusivity ('you will never have us. We are for niggers').

I'm thinking of calling the police because of the violent thoughts I have in my head over it. If I get locked up, I'd rather it be for thoughts, not actual murder.
Sounds like tales from the basement.
no surprise tbh. blacks are consistently proven to be the second least attractive race by statistics.
Wrong, they have their pick of low class, low self-esteem females.

It's not. Most people on this site don't go outside. College doesn't count, because women hide this kind of stuff in college (I have seen 1 beautiful girl with two nogs on a campus, and she was offering to give them a ride somewhere which no woman would ever do for me). Go to a moderately ghetto town and you will see gorgeous white girls from the suburbs with the most aggressive and violent thugs.

It's not. Most people on this site don't go outside. College doesn't count, because women hide this kind of stuff in college (I have seen 1 beautiful girl with two nogs on a campus, and she was offering to give them a ride somewhere which no woman would ever do for me). Go to a moderately ghetto town and you will see gorgeous white girls from the suburbs with the most aggressive and violent thugs.
Again, tales from the basement. Are you ethnic? If so then it's guaranteed that you are overrating the white girls.

hahaha nice try though.

Again, tales from the basement. Are you ethnic? If so then it's guaranteed that you are overrating the white girls.

White, done 15k PUA approaches, literally spend all day every day walking college campuses looking for the hottest girls. They were the two hottest girls I had ever seen. Absolute jailbait looking perfection, perfect lips and makeup, the kind of girls you don't see on the internet or if you do, they're on the cover of some Youtube electronic music mix.

Even if you disagree with how they look, and you would not, to me, they were the hottest I'd ever seen. Super skinny waste, perfect hips and perky tits. Healthy looking, perky personalities, seemed very exuberant and youthful. Pure rage inducing and am still reeling from it.

Frottbott is telling the truth. This kind of stuff happens in certain areas (hot JB with ghetto nogs).

Fakecel. FAKECEL. FAKECEL

we can see her underwear...

do women in the US wear clothes like this everywhere ? seriously

Seriously. I wish I knew their secret. I've never met a single high-inhib black guy in my life. Not one. That's why even the ugly blackcels tend to ascend - their extremely low-inhib attitude makes up for their lack of looks.

Damn, that ass and those boobs. Wow. That’s what chad gets to tap every day... fuck this world.

Because it was being filmed. JBB is very much real but these white sluts like to have no evidence of being a mudshark.

So some high inhibition fag decides to roast this dude for being rejected ONCE? Little does he know even a chad has to endure 10 rejections to get one lay. Average guy 1/ few hundred. Incel: never or once per thousands. You can’t blame someone for being rejected, it’s a mix of looks and the unpredictability of human nature.

So some high inhibition fag decides to roast this dude for being rejected ONCE? Little does he know even a chad has to endure 10 rejections to get one lay. Average guy 1/ few hundred. Incel: never or once per thousands. You can’t blame someone for being rejected, it’s a mix of looks and the unpredictability of human nature.
nope

Wrong, they have their pick of low class, low self-esteem females.

statistics and evidence > your feelings and anecdotes

Frottbott is telling the truth. This kind of stuff happens in certain areas (hot JB with ghetto nogs).
They're called white trash drug addicts. Even white trash can look hot when they're young, before they've gotten obese and before their drug use has caught up with their bodies, but their minds are still shit and they're insecure because they come from poor homes and they hate their parents, so they go for ghetto nigs who can give them drugs and make them feel important because blacks view white women as a status symbol.

Obviously there will always be exceptions, but the majority of white women who get with black guys have massively low self-esteem and/or family problems and are poor. No white girl who loves her father will ever get with a black guy, as simple as that.

She said that to shut him up. I have yet to have sex.

I can only imagine what he thought considering I am a 5'4 Asian dude.

That and this is one of the many reasons people hate blacks. Including other blacks. They always overstep boundaries and try to steal someones shit/foid.

You know (who> programmed them to do that and make ur life and everyone else life horrible. They are to blame for fine jb with tradh.
White, done 15k PUA approaches, literally spend all day every day walking college campuses looking for the hottest girls. They were the two hottest girls I had ever seen. Absolute jailbait looking perfection, perfect lips and makeup, the kind of girls you don't see on the internet or if you do, they're on the cover of some Youtube electronic music mix.

Even if you disagree with how they look, and you would not, to me, they were the hottest I'd ever seen. Super skinny waste, perfect hips and perky tits. Healthy looking, perky personalities, seemed very exuberant and youthful. Pure rage inducing and am still reeling from it.
Thats making me mad. Did u snap them? I am sure they are drugging the jb and gang raping them while the foid is passed out. Nigs do that or switch. Foids cant tell between them in the sheets.

Last edited:
They're called white trash drug addicts. Even white trash can look hot when they're young, before they've gotten obese and before their drug use has caught up with their bodies, but their minds are still shit and they're insecure because they come from poor homes and they hate their parents, so they go for ghetto nigs who can give them drugs and make them feel important because blacks view white women as a status symbol.

Obviously there will always be exceptions, but the majority of white women who get with black guys have massively low self-esteem and/or family problems and are poor. No white girl who loves her father will ever get with a black guy, as simple as that.
this
im black and im high inhib

Unsurprising. Most BBC theorists have low functioning autism