Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This week was terrible. I feel like dying but I will keep on going

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Recently, I became so desperate for intimacy with a woman, so I downloaded all dating apps. From past experience, I never received likes from girls my age, so this time I decided to only search for older women because I thought they were easier to get, but i was wrong. After a couple days of grinding for a real match, I gave up and Uninstalled all dating apps.

The day after, it was the first day of the semester at my college, this is when I was reminded of how lonely and pathetic my life is. I saw so many girls wearing tight clothing that revealed their bodies, i saw them enjoying their lives with their chad boyfriends. It hurts even more to know that I will never be with any girl because of my looks. They only give their attention to guys that are good-looking looking/cute/handsome.

When I came back home, i felt a sharp pain in my heart, I realized that I was experiencing a panic attack, my hands were shaking, my hands were sweating, I felt a weird combination of sadness and anger. I was consumed with so much hate that I wanted to see the world be burned and all humans dying.

I missed my 2 Month vacation it was so peaceful, but now my college is requiring to stay another 2 years. I have lost faith in humanity, my life is cruel and unfair. I hope the pain goes away, I'm in my bed now, and I'll sleep until I feel better:cryfeels:

Brutal and relatable

ZFaOeEZ0A2hQ9HBkqU G0gMZKLlt4f7Yg5NeHj4ypJ4

Me two weeks ago brother, it gets better, than worse, than better, and it keeps repeating until we die, that’s life mane

It gets easier when you give up fully. Stop viewing yourself as a sexual being, you're a subhuman incel.

Try not to let it get to you. Remember, most guys are getting nothing.