Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This website is pretty much what I would consider my "home" on the internet

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Anyone else feel like this?

Yeah I feel the same

No but probably the only website where people have a similar mindset and same views on foids as me. Can't call it home because alot of threads are suicidefuel.

Jdch8s1n8x061

6q51lj8a8au51

No but probably the only website where people have a similar mindset and same views on foids as me. Can't call it home because alot of threads are suicidefuel.

Same, also add to it the amount of assholes here and the frequent DDOS attacks.

No I feel like an internet gypsy that roams from place to place without a fixed home

My home is my forest

This is a close second though

20200602 021524

But also yeah it's pretty nice, I can't think of any other place where we can just say what we think without some lefty cuck telling us we're evil.
You get right wing edge boyz telling you you're gay instead.

Only people that I can relate are here.

Something like this.

Personally, I'm still a greycel and I haven't posted that much (I started posting last week I think) so I'm still figuring out what can I expect and what I cannot expect from being here.

By now, I'm ok, I'm comfortable. I'll see how things will go.
Only people that I can relate are here.

Sometimes. Theres a lot of pieces of shit that I cant relate to

more like an abusive household where every time u come inside you get a brutal beating

You get right wing edge boyz telling you you're gay instead.
Wow, both sides equally I guess, did I mention the leftwing guy bans you and your entire subreddit as well and the rightwing guy just calls you gay?

Wow, both sides equally I guess, did I mention the leftwing guy bans you and your entire subreddit as well and the rightwing guy just calls you gay?
Well ok. Nigga u gay tbh.

JFL at calling sexhavers.co your home

There is a sense of belonging when I start browsing here.
Then anytime I logoff I get sapped into the "real world" and remember I belong to a website for failures. Then feel even worse.
It's like post-nut clarity except it's post-logoff sadness.

Sad, normies know ig as their virtual homes meanwhile incels are ousted to the shelters of reddit to later be relocated to the wastelands of incels.co. After this site is done then it’s truly over :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: