Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this was the attachment number 666666

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
715dd51d-eabe-41c3-9889-2d52604ced3d-png.666666

I am the one that brought this forth to the community. You can not find a user prior to me that used the expanded version of this emoji.

I always was mildly uncomfortable from the use of that smiley... :feelsugh:

Though I guess it makes sense now that it is associated with the Shekel's Number. :feelsEhh:

SHOW ME SOME SEX I AM ON TRAMADOL WHORES MY PRICK IS SOFT I CAN´T GET IT HARD JUST WANT FLUFFYWHORE03 NASTY VILE SLOPPY RELENTLESS $10 HOOKER SLOPPY TONGUE TO CLEAN UP WITH HER SALIVA ALL MY ROTTEN SHIT COVERED RECTUM!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Fluffy whore is off reddit banging some chad

I always was mildly uncomfortable from the use of that smiley... :feelsugh:

Though I guess it makes sense now that it is associated with the Shekel's Number. :feelsEhh:
i wonder which user actually submitted it (im obsessed like that)

And of course it is dedicated to my future schizo Arab gf. I am becoming completely unmoggable at this point. This is a message being sent to me by otherworldly beings, they are telling me what I demand will become mine.

@Komesarj give me a tarot reading again, im sure you have an unlimited well of demonic power to gift to me. What is stopping you from doin this? My first registered account, which didn’t make it through verification, is further proof that I am being sent a message @occultcel . Satan is real and I would like to speak to him, I will gladly sell my soul for a gf. This is all I wish for.

And of course it is dedicated to my future schizo Arab gf. I am becoming completely unmoggable at this point. This is a message being sent to me by otherworldly beings, they are telling me what I demand will become mine.

@Komesarj give me a tarot reading again, im sure you have an unlimited well of demonic power to gift to me. What is stopping you from doin this? My first registered account, which didn’t make it through verification, is further proof that I am being sent a message @occultcel . Satan is real and I would like to speak to him, I will gladly sell my soul for a gf. This is all I wish for.
@Shahist Persian look at this. This is undeniable truth that I am being contacted by otherworldly beings. If any of you have any esoteric books please direct me to them.

You were already mostly in the 85th/90th percentile of men... :feelsUgh:

I guess your nearly-found malevolent energy simply accelerates your dark triad halo. :reeeeee:

wow it was you, wild shit bro

Gay looking emoji

I am the one that brought this forth to the community. You can not find a user prior to me that used the expanded version of this emoji.
I can confirm. He is the first ive seen post it.

lets go through the full list shall we :feelsautistic:
starting from 111111 all the way to 666666
only two out of five ''unique'' attachments has stood the test of time :

attachment number 333333:

ana-vuk-foto-ata-3-jpg.333333

and attachment number 444444:

1620780502985-png.444444

the rest are all yikes unfortunately :feels:

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

over for unique attachments :cryfeels:

lets go through the full list shall we :feelsautistic:
starting from 111111 all the way to 666666
only two out of five ''unique'' attachments has stood the test of time :

attachment number 333333:

ana-vuk-foto-ata-3-jpg.333333
What is the context?
You were already mostly in the 85th/90th percentile of men... :feelsUgh:

I guess your nearly-found malevolent energy simply accelerates your dark triad halo. :reeeeee:
I need a source of unlimited power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back