Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR This was happening while i was playing league of legends with 200 ping

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Teacher who left claw marks on a teen’s back after sex as other students were ‘lookouts’ gets sweetheart sentence

A now-fired Missouri math teacher who admitted having rough sex with a 16-year-old student while others served as her “lookouts” may only have to spend three months behind bars if she goes through sex rehab.

Guys i think i need to leave .is i can feel my heart muscle become weak and im already ill and on meds.

God, I hate this shit country

I want to burn a US flag one day

>The boy’s father, Mark Creighton, was also arrested for endangering the welfare of a child after another witness told cops that the dad knew about the sexual relationship and did not report it.
lmao
the dad was like "Hell yeah" after knowing about it
reminds me of that south park episode where the teacher fucks kyle's young brother

Teacher who left claw marks on a teen’s back after sex as other students were ‘lookouts’ gets sweetheart sentence

A now-fired Missouri math teacher who admitted having rough sex with a 16-year-old student while others served as her “lookouts” may only have to spend three months behind bars if she goes through sex rehab.
What a great day to die.

That kid is so lucky. Fucking your teacher is pinnacle of human experience

God, I hate this shit country

I want to burn a US flag one day
Same.

If a man did this he'd have gotten like 3 to 4x the sentence

I might play League. One of my cousins was in an esports tournament for a game similar to it, so I might have the genetics to be good at MOBAs as well.

I might play League. One of my cousins was in an esports tournament for a game similar to it, so I might have the genetics to be good at MOBAs as well.
:feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Thugcel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back