Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This was chad 90 years ago

eliya

eliya

Officer
★★★★
Here is restored picture of my grandfother

IMG 20241020 194345 527

This picture is probably from his early 40s
Unfortunately I do not possess any picture from when he was younger

He was around 175 cm 5,9
And was the most popular guy in his village apparently he used to go around and promise the village girl that he would marry them

Any way he got married to the prettyest girl in his village at the age of 17 or 16 done no f*+* and dump nothing just an honest and hard life the ture is back then being chad was not such super power

That proves that women ruined everything

Maybe, but a high tier one, he has rather solid looks so I'd guess he was a 6.5/10-7/10 or so when young.
Yeah I didn't realise the picture was from his early 40s. He mogs most guys of the same age so he was probably a high tier normie equivalent today when he was younger.

Yeah I didn't realise the picture was from his early 40s. He mogs most guys of the same age so he was probably a high tier normie equivalent today when he was younger.
But still I don't think he would have been a chad today

View attachment 1298169

He was around 175 cm 5,9
And was the most popular guy in his village apparently he used to go around and promise the village girl that he would marry them

Any way he got married to the prettyest girl in his village at the age of 17 or 16 done no f*+* and dump nothing just an honest and hard life the ture is back then being chad was not such super power
The normalisation of information and the internet truly ruined beauty standards.

He looks low trust, maybe thats what foids liked aboout him

Probably an HTN or Chadlite in his prime. He seems to have had a good jaw area and besides his wide nose he didn’t have any major falios

Mogs me to Tehran and back

View attachment 1298169

He was around 175 cm 5,9

Gotta build a time machine