Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This volcel can get femoids with talent and we can't!

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
@Mainländer

:( GIVE US YOUR SINGING VOICE

No talent for your face

if wasen't for the face, he would be a chad :feelskek:

I wish, my boyos, I wish...

I wish, my boyos, I wish...

We're all pedophiles as we have billions of those caressing our ball sacks from inside out.
You can be a pedophile, I am not even judging ... you still defend imprisonment sexual childlike you are very crazy hahaha

Talent is a privilege, like how SJWs whine incessantly about white/male/straight/cis privilege, they forget about talented privilege. As well as female privilege and sex have privilege.

You yourself said that you wanted a child to raise it until it was ready ... as a property.
Yeah but I would treat her really well. I don't consider that akin to slavery, not even close.

Are children slaves in general? They're forced to go to school and do other things without their consent, as well as not being legally independent.

To be fair, you might want to say wedding with children ... still it would be bizarre, but every crazy with your idea.
Are children slaves in general? They're forced to go to school and do other things without their consent, as well as not being legally independent.
This does not justify creating another.
Yeah but I would treat her really well. I don't consider that akin to slavery, not even close.
Huummm, but if she betrayed you, would you punish her?

Last edited: