Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based this video would kill the average normie

It's over if this guy shows up in your suggestions

if you are too low attention span to watch, i don't know what he's saying would even be understandable by you
I have trouble watching 5 minutes videos, no way i can watch a 30 minute video

if you are too low attention span to watch, i don't know what he's saying would even be understandable by you
when i get home i still might try and type it here though for non-watchers to understand

I have trouble watching 5 minutes videos, no way i can watch a 30 minute video
i don't blame you. i have troubles too i know short-form content has decimated my attention span. i need to focus to be able to watch these videos + i have more spare time than i know what to do with

when i get home i will try and write a tl:dw summary

i don't blame you. i have troubles too i know short-form content has decimated my attention span. i need to focus to be able to watch these videos + i have more spare time than i know what to do with

when i get home i will try and write a tl:dw summary
Brutal goldfish attentionspan pill

I watched most of it. The average normie would try to ignore this video, deny it, or say he doesn't care. I've shown normies these types of videos and exposed them to these types of ideas and their reaction is one of those three.