Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel this video will tell u everything u need to know about why girls go to college

giphy.gif

tbh tbh tbh can't fault the femoids for looksmaxxing. It's the most rational course of action to take in 2018.

JFL at LDAR incels, when all they should be doing is looksmaxx, looksmaxx, and then looksmaxx some more in order to stand a chance at having a respectable life.

and my mum says im mentally ill because i want a lefort 1 despite having a fucking craniofacial deformity, there is no justice in this shitty world :)

tbh tbh tbh can't fault the femoids for looksmaxxing. It's the most rational course of action to take in 2018.

JFL at LDAR incels, when all they should be doing is looksmaxx, looksmaxx, and then looksmaxx some more in order to stand a chance at having a respectable life.
there's nothing wrong with it per se, im sure she will have more fun in college with her boobs.

but JFL at getting ur parents to finance something completely unrelated to studying, and just aimed at pleaseing the next fraternity chad that cums all over those tits

but i cant get taller without paying more than what the avg american makes and breaking my legs for a year:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

but i cant get a bigger dick without it not working right or completely ruining it:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

but all foids need to do is get fat placed/pumped for cheap and wear makeup:lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::feelsree::feelsree:

there's nothing wrong with it per se, im sure she will have more fun in college with her boobs.

but JFL at getting ur parents to finance something completely unrelated to studying, and just aimed at pleaseing the next fraternity chad that cums all over those tits

Agreed. As far as she is concerned, this is rational behavior.

However, her dad who financed this endeavor = cuckmeister.

but i cant get taller without paying more than what the avg american makes and breaking my legs for a year:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

but i cant get a bigger dick without it not working right or completely ruining it:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

but all foids need to do is get fat placed/pumped for cheap and wear makeup:lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::feelsree::feelsree:
they dont even NEED to. she was already fine looking beforehand, it changed basically nothing, she made herself more trashy. she is at least 7/10 looking and could easily get any guy in college

damn I've seen fat guys with bigger tits. equivalent to being born with a 1 inch cock.

they dont even NEED to. she was already fine looking beforehand, it changed basically nothing, she made herself more trashy. she is at least 7/10 looking and could easily get any guy in college

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i need an alternate world cope where we have it as easy as foids

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i need an alternate world cope where we have it as easy as foids
- u dont bleed through your genitals once per month
- u can pee standing up
- smarter/creative/empathetic more than females on average
- u dont get harrassed by men every day who want to get in your pants
well thats about all i can come up with

- u dont bleed through your genitals once per month
- u can pee standing up
- smarter/creative/empathetic more than females on average
- u dont get harrassed by men every day who want to get in your pants
well thats about all i can come up with
and the positives, well im too tired to wtrite an essay

I literally prefer flat chasted girls, I wouldve nailed her so hard in that before photo, in that after photo she just looks like a saggy breasted post prime slut who peaked her sophmore year of high school when her tits used to be perky

This triggers me so bad. Meanwhile manlets are breaking their legs or injecting dangerous chemicals into their body to grow a few inches, and uglyclels are giving themselves lefort fractures so they can have a chance of living a normal life and attaining 2 percent of the validation this flatchested cunt gets.
LOL AT BEING A MAN

Why does this thot get a fucking news article about her tit size issues? Gynocentrism

The most disappointing fact about this is that she won't be seen as overcompensating for getting breast implants where as a short ugly guy will be seen as overcompensating for gymceling.

Not a single guy would dislike her A breast size. Seriously women are completely clueless of their sexual market value. it is also unfair that men who get LL are frowned upon

the comments in that video seem to be against her or are they just virtue signaling

Pretty much. College for foids = 1% studying, 99% slutting around getting their pussies destroyed

Hey mom pay for me to go party it up and fuck as many Chads as possible teehee

Pretty much. College for foids = 1% studying, 99% slutting around getting their pussies destroyed

Lol'd cause it's true. They want the college experience.