Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this video shows that thick glasses are cockblock everyone

she smelled his bad personality from miles away inkie

over
images

The glasses make his eyes look small, he'd be a ltn without them. The results would be similar.

My dad told me not to wear my glasses, I knew he.was looking out for me.

the face she made when she saw his face. she was disgusted
yeah i saw that giga brutal its not bc of the glasses in his case. His height,bloated face compare him to a tyrone it's like comparing a white manlet LTN to a blonde CHAD.

yeah i saw that giga brutal its not bc of the glasses in his case. His height,bloated face compare him to a tyrone it's like comparing a white manlet LTN to a blonde CHAD.
trust me without this glasses he would get a girl there...the first what a human do is looking in the eyes when he meets you and his glasses make his eyes look like a insect.

trust me without this glasses he would get a girl there...
bro he's a bloated manlet anyways he would still get rejected hard. Look at the tall tyrone on the side and how foids were talking to him. That guy is giga truecel. He's also facially LTN at best.

i have a feeling that its not the glasses

bro he's a bloated manlet anyways he would still get rejected hard. Look at the tall tyrone on the side and how foids were talking to him. That guy is giga truecel. He's also facially a truecel at best.

bro he's a bloated manlet anyways he would still get rejected hard. Look at the tall tyrone on the side and how foids were talking to him. That guy is giga truecel. He's also facially LTN at best.
he is the ugliest there but without this glasses he would look like a biggie smalls nig, he wouldn't be the ugliest. glasses are the worst

This is my literally me

This is literally me, I mean in the sense that Im as autistic

So you think not wearing classes will save him