Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This video should be more famous

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I had never seen it before, this just sums up the whole incel story, just look at the girls face when seeing that ogre she was grinding up against. Also was this a St.Patricks day party? I can't comprehend how a day to honour a Christian missionary from 1500 years ago turned into a day of degeneracy.

I had never seen it before, this just sums up the whole incel story, just look at the girls face when seeing that ogre she was grinding up against. Also was this a St.Patricks day party? I can't comprehend how a day to honour a Christian missionary from 1500 years ago turned into a day of degeneracy.

Yeah, that's the current year for you. Thank cucks and women, basically.

Truly disgusting in every way.

He's very bluepilled by going to those events.

And he mogs me so much at looking manly

Nah don't panic guys it wasn't cause of his face, it's just that her personality detector had some delay issues so it didnt manage to recognize on time that the guy was posting misogynistic stuff on internet.

Based volcel, i say volcel because he's tall and white but also a fat fuck

She could have laughed about it, but the disgust was too strong.

She even point away, like "get away from me!"

It's your personality.

Nah don't panic guys it wasn't cause of his face, it's just that her personality detector had some delay issues so it didnt manage to recognize on time that the guy was posting misogynistic stuff on internet.

Disgusting whore.
Nothing of value was lost