Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this video should be a must-watch for any modern gamers

Dnw it was wokeness and women

dont comment then retard
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Why do jews keep pandering to those retards?

This is only a net positive for me.

Woke = Hostile architecture with the design to annoy men.
That men gets annoyed it whats make it appealing.

The feminist massively succeeded in their quest. They managed to annoy men.

Worst is they managed to hide behind the word woke. Making stupid trad-cons not know what is an attack.

Last edited:
fuck gamers they’re fakecel

Bf4 is still my favorite game after destiny 1 of course
BF4 AND BF3 Campaign is the bomb, The gameplay is so cinematic and amazing and i loved playing as kiril on that subway mission.

Nah fuck gamers lol idk why these losers are so pretentious and think gaming is an incel trait. Lol being a non gamer is more rare I’ve very rarely met a man that doesn’t play video but I’ve met plenty that don’t listen to music.

Fuck Gamerfags lol it’s just normies trying to make a Normie trait incel trait for some reason it’s retarded

Most retarded take I've seen all day
He just has a hate boner for gamERs. Doesn't realize a lot of us just play old games, and not all the modern day goyslop that's released.

He just has a hate boner for gamERs. Doesn't realize a lot of us just play old games, and not all the modern day goyslop that's released.
Idc what game you play, gamers use it as an escape from the daunting reality. Gaming is a prominent cope for truecels

LOL HE'S SAYING WOLFENSTEIN 2015 AND 17 WEREN'T WOKE