Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This video proves makeupmaxxing is superior to gymaxxing

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

JFL at redpill copers like Hamza you tell you will attract women by constantly gymmaxxing and becoming a musclebound freak. These disgusting gook ricecels mog the shit out of him after applying a face full of makeup. Women much prefer the slim pretty boy look over the brolic physique on an ugly head. Every guy who is still trying to ascend should try makeupmaxxing over gymmaxxing. It's far easier, less painful, and more effective.

Doesn't help manlets
MY SUBHUMAN FACE AND HEIGHT MAKE ME WORTHLESS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Doesn't help manlets
MY SUBHUMAN FACE AND HEIGHT MAKE ME WORTHLESS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Nothing can help manlets:feelsrope:

However I feel that prettyboymaxxing with makeup would be far more natural looking for manlets since they are already somewhat feminine looking rather than becoming an overcompensating mini tank gymcel

Should we start fakeupmaxxing :giga:

Has anyone tried this?

Nothing can help manlets:feelsrope:

However I feel that prettyboymaxxing with makeup would be far more natural looking for manlets since they are already somewhat feminine looking rather than becoming an overcompensating mini tank gymcel
No amount of paint can make my 2/10 face look better :feelsrope: