Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This video is the representation of my life (forever MOGGED)

midorikawa43

midorikawa43

Greycel

Watch the first 33 seconds of this video, the femoid pretends to be interested in the affairs of the fat "nice guy", but you can see the look of contempt she has. Suddenly, our chad appears and with almost no interaction he catches the attention of the foid and makes her change her vibe and body language. She starts to smile, even forcing a laugh, shows open interest and flirts, and doesn't even worry about doing it in front of the guy she was getting to know.

After that, when she eliminates the guy, she acts fake concern saying "I feel so bad", "this guy is so sweet", and even compares it to high school times, proving that foids are raised to behave this way.

Basically, my entire experience with foids can be summed up as follows: I have a very attractive cousin, tall, handsome, muscular. Since early adolescence, he was quite athletic and had a lot of social skills and ease. Every time I interacted with a girl and he showed up, it was clear how much she started to ignore my existence in order to try to date him.

Honestly, what bothers me the most about all this is the SIMULATION that femoids perform. Why, after rejecting us to date chads, do they lie to us saying that we are "cute", "sweet", "great friends", "nice" and that we will find someone?
Why do they lie to us saying that it's about personality?

Why do they have to lie saying that they care about our feelings when they create a whole narrative about things that we have to improve in order to get a girl that in the end will be irrelevant because what matters is the physical appearance?

I would not make any value judgments about this behavior of foids if they were honest about the FACT THAT APPEARANCE IS THE DETERMINING FACTOR IN WOMEN'S ATTRACTION TO MEN.

The worst part for me is not even being rejected, but being treated like a second-class human being who is very fragile and needs to be deprived of knowing the truth about how the world works.

Last edited:
Always remember to TFD and move along as if they are lower than dirt, which they are.

I understand man
We need more jeeeets on dem sheeetz
Groove Street to Rapeyyy

200.gif

Last edited:
I don't think women are capable of making a man better. If anything they just take away everything that they've built.