Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This video is fucking funny

"This pattern of very bad men" translation = asian and normie men who think they have a chance with me when I only want a white chadlite or above.

“Who likes to dance?”
“I’m black”

Kek.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:AT 2:36 ONE OF THE GUYS SAYS "FUCK, IT'S OVER."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Watched that video. Also watched the one with the man, apparently when a man does it it's WW3

4:40 “you’re going to be single for a long time” my favorite part :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:AT 2:36 ONE OF THE GUYS SAYS "FUCK, IT'S OVER."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I kinda think I am at least partially responsible for the phrase "Its Over."
I can die in peace knowing that even if I don't get credit for it.

Modern speed dating is 1 woman and the 100,000 men in their near radius. And the current average acceptable male is a supermodel white aryan 6'4 Chad with a 20-foot cock and a mansion the size of Manhattan as the most settled option for 200-year-old foids who have fucked 3.2 billion men in their lifetime.

i like the end

"you gonna be single for a while"

I kinda think I am at least partially responsible for the phrase "Its Over."
I can die in peace knowing that even if I don't get credit for it.
Give us a background story.

She is so braindead. Trapped in her own feels.

The first word out of her mouth: "YAAAAAAH!!!" TEEHEE LOOK AT ME I'M SO CUTE TEEHEEHEE