Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This video got me into the black pill. Eggy was right. What video made you black pilled?

No. But brutal.

2014-15 /r9k/

and you registered here as late as 2022 ?
yes
with 2016 came the trump grift and i became embroiled in right wing larping, still kinda am, made me fall for the MGTOW meme, i never used reddit or anything like that, i only used imageboards as social medoa so i only learned about ""incels"" in 2019 or some shit, I think i saw it on wizchan, and i didnt care enough to lurk or come here until 2022

Just watched it, great video

yes
with 2016 came the trump grift and i became embroiled in right wing larping, still kinda am, made me fall for the MGTOW meme, i never used reddit or anything like that, i only used imageboards as social medoa so i only learned about ""incels"" in 2019 or some shit, I think i saw it on wizchan, and i didnt care enough to lurk or come here until 2022
what's your age ?

yes
Welcome to the family, brocel.

Same, this is the first video I watched about the Blackpill.

I was a regular on wizchan, puahate, sluthate and lookism before incels.is and various incel subreddits were even a thing.
Wizchan was full of delusional copers aka ‘volcels.’