Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill this video about to make me cry

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvh3dwD89n8

man i am about to cry look how easy this jeremy meeks has it and has the balls to say keep grinding keep hustling shoot for ur dreams wow what a fucking bluepill cop that only works for good looking people. the reason i am about to cry is that all the suffering i have been going through no one even came to fucking help me even my own family and now they try to gaslight me and say you dont do anything in the house like bro wth do u know how it feels to be suffering so bad with no one to help u no u dont so shut up. i am having thoughts of killing myself right now and i am trying my best to avoid it

brutal 0 reply

All the wagecuck cops and jailors involved with him are on suicide watch.

He has a better personality than you :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

the more you give the more you get bro :feelskek:

pERsonality theory at work

idk man have u thought about keep on grinding
its impossible with my family because they are toxic i told them i want to have a job and they told me to finish school and get a job typical npc awnser

its impossible with my family because they are toxic i told them i want to have a job and they told me to finish school and get a job typical npc awnser
what level of school are u in?

The guy is a celebrity why? Why are families taking pictures with him? Didn't he beat his gf up on the regular?

This is a good thing if you are good looking obviously, jfl

The guy is a celebrity why? Why are families taking pictures with him? Didn't he beat his gf up on the regular?

This is a good thing if you are good looking obviously, jfl
yeah and this fucking proves the blackpill

I asked my mum about what she thinks regarding Jeremy's situation and she said:

This must have been God's plan for him. Even though he committed that crime, God wanted him to be a model, have a wife and make so much money

:feelsseriously:

Jeremy Meeks was one of the few people that confirmed the blackpill to me. the lightskin color eyes combo is so dangerous. If the guy had dark skin and brown eyes, I’m sure he’d be in jail still

Jeremy Meeks was one of the few people that confirmed the blackpill to me. the lightskin color eyes combo is so dangerous. If the guy had dark skin and brown eyes, I’m sure he’d be in jail still
agreeed dude

This must have been God's plan for him. Even though he committed that crime, God wanted him to be a model, have a wife and make so much money

Fucking lmao. Ok say this was true and god really did want Meeks to be rich and successful. Then that makes god a massive POS. And what does that say about the billions of people who worship said god?

Ever heard of the prodigal son? The sinner gets saved just the same as the righteous do