Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This used up rostie is upset that chad will only pump&dump her, but still won't give incels a chance

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

Attachments

• 1627054328423.png
    1627054328423.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 63
most men simply do not register on their radar. Nothing but shadows.

I'll likely be downvoted for this...
400 upvoterinos

Out of touch with reality pilled

Women would rather date a Chad that cheats on them than accept a "low value male" that wouldn't.
That realization is just crushingly brutal, isn't it?

Who are these cucks that keep updooting threads made by foids?

Bitch compaining about whoring and is likely a whore herself.

maybe she should've thought about this when she rejected that low tier normie 18 years ago :feelsYall:

Just remember, the 80-90% men she is talking about are all gigachads and terachads. Anything below that is invisible to her.

You guys are right.

Also, its my 100th post :feelsautistic: :feelsLightsaber:

Everyone that age is looking for hookups because trying to actually date most people still single by then is a trainwreck.

I bet she avoids her looks match.

"I just don't feel comfortable dating a man who is also having casual sex with random women as we explore our potential to be a couple."

Literally name one non-chad male who ever gets to do that! :feelskek::feelskek:
Chad only roasties as per usual:feelsjuice:

You know society's fucked up when a woman being "traditional" is frown upon as opposed to being a whore which they like to promote.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back