Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This upcoming propaganda peice

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
https://www.instagram.com/cuckthefilm/p/BsL-Ow2BO2U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lgcyvy95ugq0
https://www.instagram.com/cuckthefilm/p/BiPuHllgbJS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=f7iyq7bh388w

So the basic idea is that this film is going to tie inceldom to the alt right and say incels and worthless men are all just white male entitled supremacists and that's far from the case, many users here are ethnic so shut the fuck up with this bullshit.
Like seriously "lone wolf shooter"?
A mass shooter type would never have a political blog that has many followers with a guy asking him to spread the news.
It's like a mod a r/inceltears directed this movie and btw IT you are going love this one.
And a girl standing up to kiss him and talk to him like that even if she's a prostitute still suggests hes not incel.

I personally am against racism I dont fucking care about blacks or Mexicans most here just want a girl with love,food, and a good reason to live.

I swear that the next ethnic incel that loses his shit and starts shooting people will just be tossed aside like christopher Harper Mercer, we need more ethnic mass killers because if you wipe out all the white men on earth this problem still wouldn't go away.

I dont hate blacks, asians, whites, Latinos, I hate people in general with women taking the bigger amount of scorn as both the gatekeepers and incentive of humanity.

Last edited:
I swear that the next ethnic incel that loses his shit and starts shooting people will just be tossed aside like christopher Harper Mercer, we need more ethnic mass killers because if you wipe out all the white men on earth this problem still wouldn't go away.

Mercer was incel but a complete foid-loving cuckcel.

Based. Currycels, blackcels, muslimcels and otakus are my brothers. Scandinavian Chads might as well come from another planet.

There’s probably more ethnics than whites on this forum. JFL.

It’s easier to label us as “extremists” and “radicals” than actually analyzing the true causes for our inceldom.

What is this shit????? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
everyone involved in that film is a cuck

Looks interesting, though it will probably disappoint

God damnit I never thought they'd make a movie named cuck ahaha

Holy shit, i can't stop laughing

i have no words for this

There’s probably more ethnics than whites on this forum. JFL.

It’s easier to label us as “extremists” and “radicals” than actually analyzing the true causes for our inceldom.
One thread; "Black incels don't exist"
Next thread; "lel there's probably more ethnics than whites on the forum"
kys

One thread; "Black incels don't exist"
Next thread; "lel there's probably more ethnics than whites on the forum"
kys
I don’t consider blacks to be in the same category as ethnics. There’s no way you can put blacks and curries on the same level.

Blackcels are only real if they are manlets because they can’t BBC and thugmaxx effectively.

I don’t consider blacks to be in the same category as ethnics. There’s no way you can put blacks and curries on the same level.

Blackcels are only real if they are manlets because they can’t BBC and thugmaxx effectively.
Then this site is an even bigger majority White than you're claiming it is faggot, because the second largest demographic here was Black, if Blacks aren't incels/ethnic then ethnics only make up like 20% of this forum.
Why are "ethnics" so low IQ? I can say that too, cuz apparently i'm not ethnic lmao

Based. Currycels, blackcels, muslimcels and otakus are my brothers. Scandinavian Chads might as well come from another planet.

nobody's going to watch this shit going by the trailer reaction

Couldn't agree more.
Couldn't agree more.
This film looks like it was directed by cucktears. WTF is he getting cucked by the cowboy from The Big Lebowski? Ironic how the people who get cucked the most make a film called "cuck" and try to paint the biggest anti cucks in the world as closeted cuck. They did the same thing to people who opposed gay marriage in the 1980s, that's where the gay bashing veteran in the closet meme comes from. You literally can't watch entertainment media nowadays because it all has mandatory propaganda.

Last edited:
Saying the word “white” is just a guaranteed goal they can score against us. Calling us “white men” automatically makes us pantomime villains.

If anything, this forum is almost certainly majority non-white.

It's like some IT landwhale wrote this :lul::lul:

Strawman: the movie

I think the film may be too subtle for mainstream audiences, I mean how are they supposed to know that White Men are the problem? The trailer did a poor job of getting that key message across.

What the fuck did I even watch? Is this an American History X/Elliot Rodger Slashfiction?