Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Ultra-liberal Jew is trying to conflate incels with nazis

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★

JFL at this guy saying that we're part of the alt-right.

I hate These progressive Jewish YouTube celebrities that try to act like they are different from mainstream news networks when in reality they both say the same shit.

I hate These progressive Jewish YouTube celebrities that try to act like they are different from mainstream news networks when in reality they both say the same shit.

Everyone has opinions about things they know nothing about. Why bother spending your time learning about something new, when you can just blow-hard your way to some Youtube bucks.

WHat the fuck is this shit, what the fuck is that voice

I will soon behead this nasal cuck and this other numale

Shut your lying jewish mouths.

Isn't it funny how simply being aware of Jews makes you an anti-semite/nazi?
Also JFL @Blackpill101 lurking this thread I see you bro

Isn't it funny how simply being aware of Jews makes you an anti-semite/nazi?
Also JFL @Blackpill101 lurking this thread I see you bro
Being labeled as an anti-semite doesn't mean that you hate Jews, it means that Jews hate you.

More reason to loathe the jews.

JFL at this guy saying that we're part of the alt-right.

Heinrich Himmler? The fucking coward who betrayed his own country in an attempt to get away scot-free (which failed and saw his suicide upon British capture)? You do realize Himmler was a spoiled rich kid thrust into his high position because of his ignorance of human condition and rich parents, right? He wasn't meant to be where he was. He didn't have the stomach for it. Didn't have the balls for it. He was a traitor to his people.

JFC, this is as bad as that moron who was allowed to spread her propaganda about incels.

He's just another ignorant twat who is smearing the incel community with his propaganda.

Perhaps when he takes it up a notch, a mentalcel might snap and target him but that's only if they can't distinguish between really bad satire and reality.

I wish this Dore has an interesting life.

Last edited:
shoot-2.gif
Srp1ocR
tumblr_oreqvl5mut1wqfvrxo1_500-gif.15119
Hw2IQNA.gif
Yuno

JFL

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    11.4 KB · Views: 64
Nazi's wanted a race of aesthetic perfection, right? That's women sexual behaviour and code, not incels. He's got it the wrong way round! What a trollop!