Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This ugly pua gets laid, is there hope of ascension for us? (Vid)

Sorry to hear that, I’m glad I found this community at the age I did. If I didn’t I’d be fucked. Luckily I’m saving up for surgery. As soon as I can get laid I’m ditching all of this.
Yeah, life is unfair.

He’s been exposed for fake videos before

It's fake dude...

They pay these actresses.

:blackpill:
:feelskek::feelskek: love this cope, and hilarious to see it still exists

you literally see him kissing the girls, it's like copers hate PUAs so much they say shit to cope
He probably pays girls to sleep with him
He’s been exposed for fake videos before
----------
Yes! He looks like a normal man!

But somehow old men are having sex. Maybe not with the women we'd like to have sex with, but they are having sex. Old = normal.
Somehow? He's a PUA that literally dedicates 24hrs a day to getting sex, with the added boost that he probably has money and travels to East Europe country.

I'm telling you, if guys here did that, myself included, we could do that to. However we are not willing to do that, for good reason, and we do not have his resources either.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek: love this cope, and hilarious to see it still exists

lol I did not even bother really viewing it.

But many PUAs have been previously exposed with hiring actors and actresses.

This is not bullshit.

I'm sorry.

Also regarding this particular dude:

Others have clearly mentioned he is using money which he is....

He is nothing but a fucking ATM machine and nothing more...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TRY AGAIN = NEXT!

:feelzez:

To be honest he isn't ugly he is like a 4.5-5/10 but he has many feminine facial features and those could be due to high body fat and poor facial symmetry. But him getting 5's and 6's isn't out of the ordinary they are basically his looks match. He can run JBW, he has blue eyes is close to 6 foot, he is in no way an ugly guy he just isn't very masculine-looking.

But if this lowtier normie PUA can bang 5 to 7/10 foids, then we incels who are 1 to 3 out of 10 might ascend with foids who are 3 to 5 out of 10, right? Is there hope left for us youngcels?:ha..feels:

Most niggas on this forum are upper middle class to upper class
If they're tall and white also then it's their own fault

they could get into PUA and ascend however like I said it does take some work
He pays them
the cope that never quits :feelshaha:
lol I did not even bother really viewing it.

But many PUAs have been previously exposed with hiring actors and actresses.

This is not bullshit.

I'm sorry.

Also regarding this particular dude:

Others have clearly mentioned he is using money which he is....

He is nothing but a fucking ATM machine and nothing more...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TRY AGAIN = NEXT!

:feelzez:
Having/showing off/being generous with money =/= paying

the "he's paying them" cope is ancient and very subhuman cope tbh

If they're tall and white also then it's their own fault

they could get into PUA and ascend however like I said it does take some work

the cope that never quits :feelshaha:

Having/showing off/being generous with money =/= paying

the "he's paying them" cope is ancient and very subhuman cope tbh
You can research things You know? Are You new to the blackpill? If You think that with Game You can get laid tf are You doing here first of all. Second he's tall and white dure, but he can't be pulling the ammount and Quality of girls this guy pulls with his lvl of looks.

I followed this guy as i was a red-pilled ignorant too for a time, this guy un particular has been exposed a Lot of times for playing actreeses on his videos, its as simple as he's not showing his exploits for the sake of it, just to do marketing of his products.

pua shit should be an instant ban

But since even fakecels aren't ban worthy anymore, I guess that's never gonna happen

But this pua is like a 5/10 according to you guys and he picks up girls who are 5 to 7/10; then why can't we pick up girls who are 1 or 2 points above us (3/10 male dating 5/10)? I want to ascend, is that horrible to say? #Youngcel

Assuming he did get laid and the video isn’t fake, it wouldn’t really matter. I want a real relationship with sex, not interested in scamming drunk whores into a one night stand.

But this pua is like a 5/10 according to you guys and he picks up girls who are 5 to 7/10; then why can't we pick up girls who are 1 or 2 points above us (3/10 male dating 5/10)?
A significant portion of incels are autistic and would have a rough time pulling off a convo or PUA techniques with a female. If this isn’t you, perhaps you could succeed to one degree or another.
if someone’s fat is holding them back I’m legit envious. It’s a lot easier to shed some blubber than shorten your midface ratio.
I’m losing weight as a last ditch effort. I want to be able to say I gave it my all before I give up. 15-20 lbs to go. One thing I wouldn’t underestimate is the power of weight loss to make your face look better. Mine has made significant improvements every 10 lbs or so.

Most PUAs use paid actors and have been exposed many times for doing so. What proof is there that this is any different?