Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This twitter account is god-tier

His looksmatch is married to a millionaire chad

Feel like he's gay though.
The reddit post holy fuck his wife is 100% fucking a Chad or is an ugly blue haired feminist bitch who dominates him on a daily basis

Feel like he's gay though.
The reddit post holy fuck his wife is 100% fucking a Chad or is an ugly blue haired feminist bitch who dominates him on a daily basis
Lmao

I can't believe he is making 10x the amount of money I will ever make in my lifetime simply because of his stupid follower counts on social media.
it pays to be GAY. it's unfortunately the only way (((they))) made it comfortable to live as a riceman in this globohomo universe

it pays to be GAY. it's unfortunately the only way (((they))) made it comfortable to live as a riceman in this globohomo universe

Even gays put rice at the very bottom of their sex list. It's brutal. We're being mogged everywhere. We might as well commit suicide like the samurais did to retain the shrivel of honor and dignity we have left, because no one else will give it to us no matter what we do or how hard we work on ourselves.

Even gays put rice at the very bottom of their sex list. It's brutal. We're being mogged everywhere. We might as well commit suicide like the samurais did to retain the shrivel of honor and dignity we have left, because no one else will give it to us no matter what we do or how hard we work on ourselves.
The Turner Diaries will become reality and the white man will kill us all before we suicide, well maybe not us, blackpilled ricecels will probably suicide before that happens

The Turner Diaries will become reality and the white man will kill us all before we suicide, well maybe not us, blackpilled ricecels will probably suicide before that happens

Basically. Looks like I will be the first to go soon. If this website gets taken down, most likely I will rope, but not literally. Seppuku seems to be the only honorary option for me.

Hopefully it doesn't get to that point and I can stay here.

Basically. Looks like I will be the first to go soon. If this website gets taken down, most likely I will rope, but not literally. Seppuku seems to be the only honorary option for me.

Hopefully it doesn't get to that point and I can stay here.
Do you have a katana? Make sure to take out your stepdad before you go

Do you have a katana? Make sure to take out your stepdad before you go

My stepdad is already dying from diabetes complications. There's no point. ALso I don't want to go to prison.

No katana at home no.

My stepdad is already dying from diabetes complications. There's no point. ALso I don't want to go to prison.

No katana at home no.
I hope he dies faster. Diabetes is a slow ass death. Hopefully he will contract corona and die faster. You might be immune to it and be able to spread it to him

DOGGU COCKU ONRY