Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This truly is an 18 karat run of bad luck. Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Taking a break
★★★★★
It's extremely depressing knowing no matter what you do or try to do nobody will every find you physically attractive or find your "personality" attractive either.

I could spend everyday in the gym and it wouldn't matter because I will always be short and always look extremely ugly. I could waste tens of thousands of dollars on therapy (not that it works anyway) and get zero results when I become "fixed" because I will still look like an ancient bridge troll. I could try to pick up hobbies but with how isolationist the cliques are I would never get any bonds with others to improve social skills.

I don't get why so many people are OK with lying to your face about this shit, they see one outlier and assume it can happen for everyone but the dark truth is it won't, the ugly get weeded out via natural selection in breeding.

They will say shit like "you aren't owed anything retarded inkie" but is it so wrong to desperately crave an intimate connection to another in this cruel world? Apparently it is entitlement if you are ugly and want this.

I hate soyciety I'm going to drink away my problems now.