Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This truecel isn't ugly! Just look at what IT says about him!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
640fe10fad351a8afbdb26e8de1ea9da.jpg

A literal 1/10, right? Wrong!

Truecels have hope! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hate these lying normalfaggots

Meanwhile if they actually saw this truecel on the streets they'd hurl jfl :feelskek:

Lmao. Irl they wouldn't give the time of the day to that fat fuck

thank god.You see I've been having trouble dating,while my friend Brad has been getting a lot of female attention,I was afraid the problem was the way I look,but IT told me that its not and now i feel better

me and my brad
01f2ff498f92291fa7a83356268a9f47

thank god.You see I've been having trouble dating,while my friend Brad has been getting a lot of female attention,I was afraid the problem was the way I look,but IT told me that its not and now i feel better

me and my brad
View attachment 167467

Painful to look at

Every sub8 man is a 8/10 on IT

and a 3/10 IRL

Jfl they say that to cope because he looks like the average cucktears soyboy

It's only because of the smile. The guy had a sincere and warm smile on this photograph. That's all they are willing to see.

They're idiots.

Virtuesginalling at its finest

Every womans wet dream

If that guy's pic was presented as a ".co member exposed"... They would be making comments with the words "neckbeard" and "mom's basement". They'd even tell him that he's not "entitled" to spread his shitty genes.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul:
these heartless people should be prosecuted as criminals because their lies are crimes against humanity

I hate these lying normalfaggots
^

If there's any biological, non-landwhale roasties on that sub, they wouldn't give him the time of day even if he had a nice "pErSoNaLiTy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

We need to nuke all virtue signalers.... Seriously why cant these retards just tell people the truth? Especially irl.
Jfl they say that to cope because he looks like the average cucktears soyboy
If that guy's pic was presented as a ".co member exposed"... They would be making comments with the words "neckbeard" and "mom's basement". They'd even tell him that he's not "entitled" to spread his shitty genes.

I am quite sure those guys who are saying he looks "adorable" they definitely look like him.

If a foid is commenting, she's just lying and virtue signaling.

God damn it, he mogs me completely.

me and my brad
View attachment 167467
That’s not actually you though, right?

adorable ≠ attractive

No woman has called Chad adorable, adorable is like a cute puppy or a bunny. It has no sexual connotations.
Wtf then how tall is the poorcel?
That's Roman Reigns, he's like 6ft tall, billed as 6'3" iirc.

you know you're an ugly fuck when women call you "adorable" and say you "look sweet" and refuse to describe you as "hot" "sexy" or "handsome"

Lmao they’re describing him as if he’s a little puppy, humiliating.
you know you're an ugly fuck when women call you "adorable" and say you "look sweet" and refuse to describe you as "hot" "sexy" or "handsome"

Adorablecel mogs me if he's truly 6'0 ngl.

Still wouldn't be even considered an option by any 1/10 whale from IT, lying cunts would #MeToo this guy if he asked them out in even the most polite way possible.

This, I get called sweetheart because I look pathetic (ugly and not ogre ugly) like the guy in the photo.

If he looked at them in the street they’d have him arrested.

They're not lying. They describe him like their truecel orbiter.

Ehh idk. Might be legit. Sometimes I see chubby people that for some reason have really friendly faces and I can't help but admire them and my day is brightened when they smile at me.

Though I wouldn't call it an attraction by any means, I don't know what it is. Sometimes if people have that kind look it just warms my heart somehow

He looks like a character of a show that i used to watch in my childhood, Fofão.

124313_697x437_crop_5800ce7932901.jpg