Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This truecel is going back to college at age 31

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240817 210551 Reddit
I wasted 18 and 19 just fucking working and holy fuck I feel so bad for this guy, a lot of oldcels here are too scared to go back to college as that would be a horrible experience for them and I am going to college to try to ascend. Sure my mom went to college at nearly 30 or in her 30s because she was a bad behaved student in high school but for a dude to do that would be something else.

View attachment 1228313
I wasted 18 and 19 just fucking working and holy fuck I feel so bad for this guy, a lot of oldcels here are too scared to go back to college as that would be a horrible experience for them and I am going to college to try to ascend. Sure my mom went to college at nearly 30 or in her 30s because she was a bad behaved student in high school but for a dude to do that would be something else.
Brutal

His life was already over and wasting his 20s was the nail in the coffin for this guy

Tbh at 30 its not worth starting college as foids will likely precieve you as creepy unless you have some miracle. Ascending isnt even worth it either at 30+

His life was already over and wasting his 20s was the nail in the coffin for this guy
At that point I would probably rope, it might be best he doesnt go to college as he will fuck his life up even worse

Tbh at 30 its not worth starting college as foids will likely precieve you as creepy unless you have some miracle. Ascending isnt even worth it either at 30+
True.

At this age, he shouldn't be going back to college, as he'll look completely out of place and will get brutally mogged by the youngfags. He should just work on side projects and try to get interships first and then work his way up to land a full-time job.

At this age, he shouldn't be going back to college, as he'll look completely out of place and will get brutally mogged by the youngfags.
People will look at him like he is retarded and creepy even though he isnt

He should just work on side projects and try to get interships first and then work his way up to land a full-time job.
I would personally try to build the low inhib to rope at that point

If I really wanted to reskill, I'd do night courses, online courses and challenge as many classes as possible. Avoid campus living as much as possible.

isnt worth it after 23 or so

Time is so brutal

How do you even spend your 20s properly as poorcel
I'm trying to become more fiscally independent after I completed my education

Im going to be 24 once I get my degree so just barely:feelsohgod:
I would say you still have a chance to develop a meaningful connection and enjoy ascending. After like 25 though the damage has really been done

I would say you still have a chance to develop a meaningful connection and enjoy ascending. After like 25 though the damage has really been done
I honestly regret not going to college after my "gap year" as just straight up working didnt fucking work despite boomerfags telling me working these cuck retail jobs for minimum wage are good careers

the damage has really been done
I may be permanently damaged/scarred from missing out on teen love but the damage hasnt been fully done yet (not to sound like a coper)

I may be permanently damaged/scarred from missing out on teen love but the damage hasnt been fully done yet (not to sound like a coper)
I get what you mean, I’m at that point too

I honestly regret not going to college after my "gap year" as just straight up working didnt fucking work despite boomerfags telling me working these cuck retail jobs for minimum wage are good careers
I dropped out and had 4 gap year jfl

At this age, he shouldn't be going back to college, as he'll look completely out of place and will get brutally mogged by the youngfags. He should just work on side projects and try to get interships first and then work his way up to land a full-time job.
He should work some part-time job & do online classes if he really wants it, not too hard.

He should work some part-time job & do online classes if he really wants it, not too hard.
He probably went for trying to get a gf therefore its not worth it if thats the reason

He probably went for trying to get a gf therefore its not worth it if thats the reason
Exactly, he should just do what I or others said above.

If you ever feel bad, just know you're not that delude compared to others, as proven here.

At that age why even try?
Someone blackpill him, he will LDAR as soon as taking the agepill

Damn that's sad and ridiculous. I get how he feels, he envisions that idyllic western youth he's never been a part of and it makes him feel a sort of way. But at some point you better make your peace with it. Not being your own ultimate symbolic reference past 30 is pathetic and detrimental.

then retardcels ask how is being a 18 yo incels different from being a 31 yo incel, and why isn't it yet over at 18 yo, well read this and put 2 and 2 together

I will get my uni degree in my 40's.