Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This tiny part of the brain is what determines instantly if you're ugly

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
There is literally a part of the human brain (right fusiform gyrus, in the lumpy gray section) dedicated to facial recognition, separate from the other parts that recognize color and shade patterns.
Your life is being appraised and condemned by the right fusiform gyrus, which instantly analyzes signals from the optic nerve. Without this gyrus, women couldn't tell whether you're ugly or not.

Ethically, would a brain implant that deactivates this region be acceptable, if that means the end of the great evil of lookism?

Ethically, would a brain implant that deactivates this region be acceptable, if that means the end of the great evil of lookism?
Fuck morals, just do it. Genetic/bodily engineering for the win. End inceldom once and for all!

we need highiqincels to develop a weapon to destroy the right fusiform gyrus

Yes. I'll have one for myself too.

we need highiqincels to develop a weapon to destroy the right fusiform gyrus
i got you fam
right here
uplander-field-shotgun.png

I call it the fusiform inhibitor. *inhibitors sold separately*

This is why lobotomy was invented

I strongly believe that in the last 50 years, feminsim and social media caused this part to grow more than it should

those on the top cant benefit from the nonexisting corruption then, so it wont happen, maybe in an ideal world or way later down the line but not now
btw high iq

Now the big question for religioncels: Why did god create this part of the brain? Is he a lookism faggot?

For femoids only. Let men pick the most attractive ones.

In theory, if you cut out someone's fusiform gyrus, the facial recognition capabilities would move to cortical regions. They would still be able to recognize people but they wouldn't be as good/fast.

Destroy your onitis's surgically and have fun :lul::lul::lul:

just perform brain surgery br0

You can destroy brain areas without surgery.

Use a gamma knife machine.

Radiation beams that kill neurons.

All women should have this removed at birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back