Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This time of year can definitely be tough if your life isn't great

Is this time of year tough for you too?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I don't hate my life but it was better when I was younger - especially my teens but my childhood years too.

So it's tough because I remember better times from the past. I have at least one old video of a New Year from when I was younger and... you just kind of want to go back but you can't.

So I have to live in the present and try to be constructive.

Memories can be so bittersweet. They tempt you in with the sweet but then hurt you with the bitter >.<

I'll make a poll anyways :)

Good lord why are u on this site rich spoiled boy @Zer0/∞

After a certain age it's all downhill from there. Your looks deteriorate, your health deteriorates, your normie friends leave you because their wives command them... It's a slow and painful journey until your lonely demise.

Just meh.

Life was certainly better earlier, but all things comes to an end eventually.

I just missed having less responsibilities and not having to worry about gf/sex. I just want to mindlessly play games and watch shows, like when I was a kid. Always new things to experience and everything was novel. The only thing I hated when I was a kid is preparing for school, I used to be cautious, and sometimes I'd starve myself, and do sit-ups in my room (especially in high school).

It's not that tough for me; I've gotten used to it. :smonk:

The older a sub5 gets, the more isolated he gets (well that's my experience anyway).

Good lord why are u on this site rich spoiled boy @Zer0/∞
Screenshot 2022 12 31 201418

Screenshot 2022 12 30 150349

After a certain age it's all downhill from there. Your looks deteriorate, your health deteriorates, your normie friends leave you because their wives command them... It's a slow and painful journey until your lonely demise.