Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this tiktok foid is back reading our threads

this bitch can just not look at the website. Normies are so strange

I kekked when she read "fucking 5'2 foid toilet hole" jfl :feelskek:

"Chad only beats the shit out of me cos he feels so strongly about me"

This bitch seems to have autism. Watch the videos without sound and her lack of facial expressions is unnerving. Had she been born male, she’d e rotting on this website. Only thing saving her is the pussy privilege

Rent-free in Redditards heads as always; nice work boyos. :feelzez:

@gymcellragefuel she must be in love with you, use this chance to ascend.

This bitch seems to have autism. Watch the videos without sound and her lack of facial expressions is unnerving. Had she been born male, she’d e rotting on this website. Only thing saving her is the pussy privilege
She is literally a FOID

Female AndrOID

Bruh she made a post about my thread on the "Why tf do foids think the difference between the 15 year old and a 19 year old is obvious" and people in the comments were claiming I said "FOIDS SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR EXISTING!!" like wtf I never said that, I said foids who lie about their age to trick adult men should be arrested because its obvious they lie so they can have them arrested for an ego boost.

I used to see this bitch on tiktok all the time, this fucking whore does nothing but waste her own time fucking lurking on incel forums and subreddits like r/shortguys. I pressed not interested on all her videos but kept getting them on the for you page. Tiktok pushes feminist propaganda
first post :feelshaha:

I used to see this bitch on tiktok all the time, this fucking whore does nothing but waste her own time fucking lurking on incel forums and subreddits like r/shortguys. I pressed not interested on all her videos but kept getting them on the for you page. Tiktok pushes feminist propaganda
gigastrong first post grayman

Also WOULD GIVE HER BACKSHOTS WHILE SHE READS THREADS ON .IS

Bruh she made a post about my thread on the "Why tf do foids think the difference between the 15 year old and a 19 year old is obvious" and people in the comments were claiming I said "FOIDS SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR EXISTING!!" like wtf I never said that, I said foids who lie about their age to trick adult men should be arrested because its obvious they lie so they can have them arrested for an ego boost.
IT foids and cucks love to twist our words to make us look bad.

Copyright strike her, using our words to make money on chinktok? Fuck outta here with this whore.

Wake me up when she reads one of mine bro

Shove oily razor blades up your nasty cunt bitch. Read this shit pussy